Installing apps

• Replies:20
fran corona
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 7, 2011, 12:05:23 AM via Website

I have the impression android tablet and am having problems downloading/installing the app center and syncing my device. Please help. Thank you.

fran corona

Sep 7, 2011, 8:49:40 PM via Website

Thank you so much for the quick response. I finally was able to download the app center and sync my apps.

Clay Lloyd
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 10:54:23 PM via Website

I have the same thing and went to the link above and still it won't download!!
Keeps saying content is not supported/
How did you get yours up and running anyway?
Thanks
Clay

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Jan 11, 2012, 11:32:17 AM via Website

Do you have the "install 3rd party apps" option checked? If not go to settings> application settings> unknown sources and click the box. This allows you to install apps that aren't from the Android Market and is required for instillation of the App Center.

Vlado
  • Forum posts: 3

Feb 23, 2012, 1:32:47 PM via Website

AndroidPIT App Center won't syncronise! Why? Because I don't have Syncronise button :mad:
Any help will appreciated

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Feb 23, 2012, 3:11:22 PM via Website

Vlado
AndroidPIT App Center won't syncronise! Why? Because I don't have Syncronise button :mad:
Any help will appreciated

What about the refresh option within the app?

Vlado

Feb 23, 2012, 4:06:32 PM via Website

Did you mean reload? I tried it too... no success

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Feb 24, 2012, 2:34:07 PM via Website

Try going into settings - apps- androidpit-force stop-clear cache-clear data, and then re-opening the app.

Let me know what happens.

Vlado

Feb 25, 2012, 10:35:54 AM via Website

My fault, I wasn't logged in :*)

Aaron Tilton

Feb 27, 2012, 10:25:49 AM via Website

Happens all the time! Glad the problem got worked out!

sami almadhgi

Richard Adams
  • Forum posts: 5

Mar 6, 2012, 8:38:17 AM via Website

That link really really really really should be stickied to the top of the App Center. I bought QuickOffice Pro and kept getting this page of obtuse instructions indicating I should go to 'this webpage' (NOT specified as to what page, and no link) to download the App Center. When I go to the App Center tab on the web page, there's no App Center download link or app visible. I wasted a lot of time looking around fruitlessly before finally finding the link posted here in the forum.

I'm an experienced computer technician, and this was a REAL PITA for me. I can only imagine how frustrating it would be for a newbie or inexperienced user. PLEASE put the App Center App as a permanent link on the App Center main page where it can be found. And PLEASE also put that link on the page you get to when you purchase an app. Users should not have to go hunt this kind of info down, it should be right there where it's needed.

Thanks,

Richard
android@inbox.com

Aaron Tilton

Mar 6, 2012, 10:30:28 AM via Website

Okay, I'll address that with our techies. But normally if people just open the mobile site, then they are prompted to download the app center. Were you trying to do it with a computer and just download the apk?

sami almadhgi

Richard Adams

Mar 10, 2012, 7:04:34 PM via App

Thanks, Aaron.
Don't remember for sure, but I think it was on the tab. It is a Mid 2.2 tab, if that is likely to make any difference.
Thanks again!

Richard Adams

Dec 1, 2012, 10:18:58 PM via Website

Aaron Tilton
Okay, I'll address that with our techies. But normally if people just open the mobile site, then they are prompted to download the app center. Were you trying to do it with a computer and just download the apk?

Well, I switched out my tab for a newer Ice Cream Sandwich tab, and now I'm totally stuck. I click on the link you provided earlier in the forum, and it takes me to a page with instructions but no actual link to download the app store, which makes no sense at all. I return to the AndroidPit webpage as instructed, but there's no link to download the AndroidPit app, EXCEPT, one that leads to the Google Play store (which this tab does not support). If I had the Google Play store, I wouldn't really need the AndroidPit app, so NOW what do I do?

Sorry for the testy tone, but I'm really frustrated, particularly because now I can't use apps I bought because the page no longer allows download of the AndroidPit app directly from a browser.

Richard Adams

Dec 18, 2012, 9:26:07 PM via App

OK, so now I've managed to get the app, but there's no bottom menus on the Apps tab - can't search or see My Apps. What now?

Richard Adams
Aaron Tilton

Well, I switched out my tab for a newer Ice Cream Sandwich tab, and now I'm totally stuck. I click on the link you provided earlier in the forum, and it takes me to a page with instructions but no actual link to download the app store, which makes no sense at all. I return to the AndroidPit webpage as instructed, but there's no link to download the AndroidPit app, EXCEPT, one that leads to the Google Play store (which this tab does not support). If I had the Google Play store, I wouldn't really need the AndroidPit app, so NOW what do I do?

Sorry for the testy tone, but I'm really frustrated, particularly because now I can't use apps I bought because the page no longer allows download of the AndroidPit app directly from a browser.

applemurphy

Jun 25, 2013, 2:51:38 AM via App

I can not down load keep saying I need a webpage

applemurphy

Jun 25, 2013, 2:55:03 AM via App

can not download games

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 110

Jun 25, 2013, 11:24:22 AM via Website

its always more helpful if you describe your problem a bit more accurately so someone can actually help you.

What app are you trying to download?

— modified on Jun 25, 2013, 11:24:48 AM

George Kitchen

Jan 5, 2014, 7:37:16 AM via Website

How can I close tabs? I can't download

Samuel Striker

Feb 26, 2017, 6:48:57 PM via Website

i download and work fine thanks