What good is the Galaxy Note

• Replies:4
Marshall Harris
  • Forum posts: 18

Sep 7, 2011, 4:25:21 PM via Website

Normally, I'm a big fan of bigger screens on phones and tablets but could the note be too big? I checked out the videos here on teh site and I'm not sure what to think. It shipps with a good bit of hardware but is it too big? What is everyones opnion on it?

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Sep 7, 2011, 4:30:13 PM via Website

Cool that you watched the videos. Yeah I was a bit taken aback by the size at first but then I got one in my hands and already started saving for my first one.

Check out my hands on video at the IFA. I can tell you the ease of use and usefullness of the on-the-fly photo and video editing really convinced me.

Aadam Gibson
  • Forum posts: 41

May 31, 2012, 12:00:59 PM via Website

I have Samsung galaxy note n7000, photo and video editing fucunality is good but one more thing it is similar to Smartphone and tablet. You can easy to make use of the product to read kindle reader, eBook, pdf file, Microsoft office and many more…

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Jun 5, 2012, 6:01:46 PM via Website

Funny thing is, the Note 2 is rumored to be an inch bigger than the original one! :grin:

While I wouldnt buy a Note, I do think the concept is very cool and could be useful for many. It really just depends on what you need it for.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 44

Aug 17, 2012, 6:16:45 AM via Website

I like that 1.3GHz quad-core Tegra 3 processor it speed is very amazing...