AT&T Uverse question

• Replies:2
Cory S
  • Forum posts: 11

Sep 13, 2011, 9:44:17 PM via App

I attempted a forum search, so hopefully I am not overlooking this if its been discussed, but I have an HTC EVO 4G and I heard about the Uverse app. I was told you can subscribe to only the mobile app service but I'm starting to think this is untrue. I live in an area that does not have Uverse yet so I can't subscribe to regular TV. Is it possible to get only the service through your phone or do you have to be a subscriber to home television through AT&T as well?

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Sep 14, 2011, 10:29:13 AM via Website

It looks like the app isn't available in all areas. Have you tried downloading it and then seeing if you can subscribe? It sounds like it costs 9.99 a month.

ATT CustomerCare
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 16, 2011, 2:55:56 PM via Website

Hello Cory

I am with AT&T. The U-verse Mobile TV app is currently available for the following Android devices: Motorola Atrix, Motorola Bravo, Motorola Flipside, HTC Aria, HTC Inspire and Samsung Captivate. Additional Android devices will be available in the near future.

Please feel free to check our U-verse Answer Center if you have any additional questions: http://bit.ly/e0xd5x. You can also find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/uverse

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Natasha
AT&T Customer Care