IS there any other way to preserve battery life besides not using it?

• Replies:2
Alex Jagolny
  • Forum posts: 32

Sep 14, 2011, 4:46:16 PM via Website

I posted about my new bionic asking about the best apps for customization and minimalism and am happily running launcher pro and several other helpful apps and widget.

However my question now is what are the best resources for task management and getting the most out of my battery everyday. Are task killer apps worth it? I played with the built in task manager and wasn't very happy with it and the "auto-end" list seemed to do next to nothing so what is your advice reddit?

Alex Jagolny
  • Forum posts: 32

Sep 14, 2011, 5:03:55 PM via Website

Keeping it warm will help improve battery life. When batterys are exposed to cold it drains power much faster. Try keeping it close to your body or inside your coat in winter. That should help improve its life for awhile. But its not going to make a world of difference.

Guilbert McEwans
  • Forum posts: 15

Sep 14, 2011, 5:05:49 PM via Website

I dont know if this helps longterm but I always try to keep mine plugged in when Im not out and about. That should keep it running off the cable and not the batter charge. Its kind of a win/win its always charged when I need it and it should prevent the battery from dying so fast over time.