Hello From America

• Replies:4
BrotherBone
  • Forum posts: 4

Sep 19, 2011, 2:09:25 PM via App

I'm BrotherBone - a disabled musician / audio engineer from Columbia, SC, in the United States. This is my first post here at 'the Pit', and I'm grateful to be a member here. I'm currently recording customized, personal ringtones since my departure from the touring life. I am also a member of Android Forums here in the States, and, it was just yesterday that my HTC Evo 4G was rooted - after only being in my possession for eleven days (!). As you can surmise, I am a tech gearhead. My Evo 4G is rooted, with a host of.Superuser apps installed. I'll be posting again very soon, and thanks for reading. BBone

— modified on Sep 19, 2011, 2:09:46 PM

BrotherBone

Sep 19, 2011, 2:10:51 PM via App

BrotherBone
I'm BrotherBone - a disabled musician / audio engineer from Columbia, SC, in the United States. This is my first post here at 'the Pit', and I'm grateful to be a member here. I'm currently recording customized, personal ringtones since my departure from the touring life. I am also a member of Android Forums here in the States, and, it was just yesterday that my HTC Evo 4G was rooted - after only being in my possession for eleven days (!). As you can surmise, I am a tech gearhead. My Evo 4G is rooted, with a host of.Superuser apps installed. I'll be posting again very soon, and thanks for reading. BBone

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 98

Sep 19, 2011, 2:41:39 PM via Website

Hey BBone! Great to have you with us! We love hearing from new community members, and you seem very tech savvy, so this should be fun.

Welcome, have a look around, enjoy, feel at home and we'll speak to you soon!

BrotherBone

Sep 19, 2011, 5:01:27 PM via App

Thank you for the warm welcome - may Open GL be the wave of the future! After owning an iPhone (which I loved, as I love everything 'Apple'), I was really amazed with the Linux-based architecture of the HTC/Android platform. I have a lot to learn, but, learn I must!

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 98

Sep 20, 2011, 11:01:06 AM via Website

I had a similar experience when I first started using the Android platform -- pretty mind-blowing at first, but then all sorts of opportunities to play begin to blossom.

Which features/applications have you found most useful as a musician? I'm a hobby musician and full-on musicphile and am still really digging TuneIn Radio.