Samsung Galaxy S2 — THe Galaxy S2 is a let down

• Replies:0
Ramma
  • Forum posts: 16

Sep 27, 2011, 3:42:40 PM via Website

This isn't my first Android handset so I'm not just a shell shocked noob when I say this, but I am majorly disappointed by this phone! I had HTC Desire before this and was general impressed with the phone. So much so that I turned down a chance to get an iPhone 4 when it came out and a major discount. I think with the Galaxy S2 being released a couple months later, that I could just wait and pick it up as the experience must be similar to my desire. Man was I wrong. Just a couple of points that PO me:

I can't find a straight forward way to back up my files that doesn't involve a root (which I don't want ot mess with)
Samsung has no real integration plan. What should I use Kies or Samsung PC Studio
With HTC sense it was clear how Android worked with the Phone. With the Galaxy S2 if I have a software problem I don't know where to start looking for help. Is it Samsungs fault or Androids?
The reception in New York is horrible! I keep my oldschool Razor with me because it gets better reception.

Am I the only one with these problems? All the reviews I see are great but I just don't see it!