Samsung Galaxy S — Downloading

• Replies:4
Ashish Vyas
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 6, 2011, 7:13:45 AM via App

i hv galaxy s and when i upgraded to 2.3.4 and now 2.3.5 its downloading speed is being too slow down. before i had galaxy 3 n same problem appeared when i upgraded to 2.2 what is the problem ? why downloading speed becomes slow down when we updated? i faced it twice and same problem occured in my frnd android when he updated. help me sir plz If i hv unofficial firmware version but i updated it by kies and 2.3.5 by odin. same problem here....i really disoppoiteted if i could know that thing i never updated. plz help me i want my original downloading speed which i got by purchasing time. plz help me plz

Alexia Keahey
  • Forum posts: 21

Oct 10, 2011, 11:34:41 AM via Website

Ashish Vyas
i hv galaxy s and when i upgraded to 2.3.4 and now 2.3.5 its downloading speed is being too slow down. before i had galaxy 3 n same problem appeared when i upgraded to 2.2 what is the problem ? why downloading speed becomes slow down when we updated? i faced it twice and same problem occured in my frnd android when he updated. help me sir plz If i hv unofficial firmware version but i updated it by kies and 2.3.5 by odin. same problem here....i really disoppoiteted if i could know that thing i never updated. plz help me i want my original downloading speed which i got by purchasing time. plz help me plz
you should try to get the update installed from some authorized customer support office.

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Oct 10, 2011, 2:09:16 PM via Website

I would also talk to your provider. It could be that you've been throttled because you were using too much data or that they have changed their download speeds. When I've been having difficulties with my download speeds Ive found its often because some a connection issue which typically is a provider issue. See what they have to say first before you start tinkering with the OS itself.

Alex M.
  • Forum posts: 36

Jan 8, 2012, 3:50:08 AM via App

Aaron Tilton
I would also talk to your provider. It could be that you've been throttled because you were using too much data or that they have changed their download speeds. When I've been having difficulties with my download speeds Ive found its often because some a connection issue which typically is a provider issue. See what they have to say first before you start tinkering with the OS itself.
I'd recommend to check mobile network settings, sometimes errors come after re-flash or update.

Babak shayanfar
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 12:22:45 AM via App

Ashish Vyas