Android Developers Required

• Replies:6
Ben Charlton
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 18, 2011, 5:41:25 PM via Website

Guys/Gals,

One of my old business partners runs an Application Development Company near the Gherkin in London, they are looking to take on and bulk out their existing Dev team with Android Developers.

If anyone is looking or has anyone they could refer, I think he has a couple of hundred quid for referrals rather than recruiter fees.

Let me know ASAP.

Thanks
Ben

Irina Mukherjee
  • Forum posts: 4

Nov 15, 2011, 1:03:34 PM via Website

Hi,

We are Maketick team, we have experienced android developers team. And we are interested to work with you.
We can show our previous android apps development project, which we have developed for our clients.

I hope, you will get some out line regarding our performance after watching our apps.

Waiting for your feedback

Thanks
Irina

Omnipro Technologies
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 13, 2011, 6:14:57 PM via Website

Hello Ben,

We are interested on your Android Development assignment.

We have more experienced mobile application developers (iphone,android). Please share your details to reach@omniprotech.com

Thank You!

Warm Regards,
Mani

Bharath

Sep 3, 2012, 4:41:57 PM via Website

Hi Ben,

We are interested to work on this project. Kindly share your email id and i will forward my capabilities.

Bharath Sundaram

Nahid

Sep 12, 2012, 9:36:36 AM via Website

Hi Ben
I have been a programmer for 5 years . I have been working in android for last two years .

Please give me a chance . I must prove it.

BR,
Nahid

Jen_Z
  • Forum posts: 4

Mar 18, 2013, 2:58:25 PM via Website

Hi,

I represent M.I.F. projects, IT dev shop from Ukraine, Eastern Europe.
We have strong Android dev team in-house and we have only 2 hrs difference with London time.
We would be glad to bring our Android experts for the project you posted.
Please share your email and I will be glad to share our examples, rate and resumes for your kind review.

Happy to chat,

Jenny Zorina
on behalf of M.I.F. projects

Neonila Grabowski

May 28, 2013, 1:41:46 PM via Website

Hi Ben,

I am Sales Manager of developers that provides mobile application development services since past 4+

years.

My team have extensive experience working with Objective-C, Cocoa framework, Xcode, Cocos2D, Cocos3D,

HTML5, JavaScript, Android SDK, Java and we are looking for new client for long-term partnership.

We do planning, projecting, developing and QA of products to make clients 100% satisfied with finished

applications.

I can offer you to hire us for free for 1 week trial and if you will be satisfied with our jobs,

responsibility, quality - we can proceed for long term development.

Sounds good to you?

In case you need any more information from my side, please feel free to contact me.
--

Looking forward to hear you soon.

Best regards,
Neonila Grabovska, Sales Manager

MobileSoft365 Inc.
mobile development for iPhone, iPad, Android
www.mobilesoft365.com | tel +38 096 709 8615
Sh.Petefi sq., 47/706, 88000, Uzhhorod, Ukraine