Flytouch 3 power-up/power-down ?

• Replies:4
Ken Jones
  • Forum posts: 7

Oct 20, 2011, 9:51:46 AM via Website

Hi

I have just bought a Flytouch 3 10 inch Android Tablet.

Confused about power-up/power-off and standby functions as the manual doesn't exactly match the machine.

Can anyone define for me how to power-up/down, put the Tablet in standby (sleep), and out again ?

Many thanks.

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Oct 20, 2011, 10:15:27 AM via Website

So the tablet is not booting? That's odd. Has it bricked or something? Is this after trying to root the device?

Ken Jones

Oct 20, 2011, 10:21:26 AM via Website

Hi.

The tablet is booting ok initially if I hold down the power button for 2 seconds, it vibrates then starts up.

Once the machine is up, I then depress the power button for 1 second and the manual says it is supposed go to sleep, (standby), and it does actually shut down. However, the problem is trying to get it out of standby, when I then subsequently depress the power button again it goes through the bootup procedure, which leads me to think it never went into standby in the first place. Very confusing, I had a 7 inch android before and the power up/down/standby was more straightforward.

help ?

Annick capelle
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 8, 2011, 9:17:47 PM via Website

I am sorry my english is bad then I speak french pour éteindre appuyer plus longuement sur le bouton pour mettre en veille appuyer légèrement et sortir de veille appuyer à nouveau sincerely ohoh

Ken Jones

Nov 9, 2011, 9:28:26 AM via Website

Hi Annick. Thanks, but I am now of the firm belief that the Flytouch 3 tablet does not support hibernate/sleep mode, you can only power it on or off.