Apps upploaded through android market

• Replies:3
Arshad Fendi
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 22, 2011, 5:11:25 AM via Website

Hi every one

I have a bit of a problem now and didn't knew where to post it, so chose café if it is good with u.

I had uploaded few apps that are copied from my account at android market, the process was very easy and didn't required much work, which i loved it!
Any way, now my account at android market got suspended and my apps at androidPIT no longer access able, how can i re-upload the apk file and keep all the informations and description of the app as it is now? I tried uploading an update apk but didn't worked.

here is my account: https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/developer/1107925/Arshad-Fendi

Thanx in advance.

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Oct 24, 2011, 10:22:42 AM via Website

Hi Arshad,

Why was your account at Google suspended?

-s

Arshad Fendi
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 25, 2011, 12:23:49 AM via Website

Hi Steven,

I had two strikes before for using copyright materials (simple games based on Anime) and now I didn't get any explanation to why my account was suspended. I had done a simple game based on the event between apple and Samsung that I am suspecting being the cause, Google has yet not answered me about this matter.

That caused my rest of applications that were uploaded on this site through Google Android market to be suspended as well. So I am still wondering if there is a simple way to just upload the apk files for the rest of the apps that were uploaded on androidpit since all the information and screen shots etc still uploaded on my account.

// Arshad Fendi

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Oct 25, 2011, 11:07:38 AM via Website

Hi Arshad,

You may upload apps here that don't infringe on any copyrights. As for those that Google banned: those apps aren't suitable for us either. Upload the app by clicking a button Arshad Fendiʼs apps that reads "add app."

-s

— modified on Oct 25, 2011, 11:16:14 AM