Welcome to the Huawei IDEOS X3 Forum!

• Replies:11
Yan Matusevich
  • Forum posts: 305

Nov 10, 2011, 1:18:14 PM via Website

Heard of any interesting stories? Looking for more information? Have some questions you've been itching to ask? Here's the place for all the latest discussion surrounding the Huawei IDEOS X3.

Jon Moyo
  • Forum posts: 6

Feb 28, 2012, 12:37:27 PM via Website

Hi...ma battery keeps draining...what to do ?

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Feb 28, 2012, 3:45:57 PM via Website

How quick is it draining?

Jon Moyo

Feb 28, 2012, 4:35:02 PM via Website

I have to charge it every after four hours

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Feb 29, 2012, 10:55:04 AM via Website

Damn that's fast. Are you making sure to turn wifi off when your not using it? Do you have the screen constantly turned on? With new smartphones you often have to go through an adjustment period where you have to figure out what settings are best to help perserve your phones battery life.

Here are a couple of artilces where we talk about some solutions to help keep your battery charged longer:
Productivity App of the Week: Juice Defender Helps Conserve Battery Life
Nuts And Bolts: Do Android Task Killers Work?

Jon Moyo

Feb 29, 2012, 11:20:08 AM via Website

Believe me, all my applications and necessary things are turned off...making my smart phone like any common phone but still battery drains...its the second one...first one did the same and i retained it and still the second one does the same..thanx...aw chk out those links

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Feb 29, 2012, 2:24:00 PM via Website

That is an incredible fast drain. Do you watch many films on it, or are you playing graphic intensive games?

Jon Moyo

Feb 29, 2012, 3:21:34 PM via Website

I dont watch any...I dont even go to youtube... Ok...is it possible to upgrade my Os 2.2? Is it safe to upgrade?

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Mar 1, 2012, 10:07:25 AM via Website

Is your provider offering an upgrade? I just did some looking and there should be an upgrade to Android 2.3.5 already out for the Huawei IDEOS X3. I don't know if its being offered in your area thought. Have you tried the normal system software upgrade via settings>about phone> software upgrade? If the upgrade is being offered in your area then that would be the best way to go about upgrading.

Basil Graham
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 22, 2012, 12:16:32 AM via Website

Hi! I'm new to this forum and really am not to familiar with its usage, so bear with me. My question is: is it possible to upgrade the Ideos X3 and if so, how? Also, is there anything I can do to increase the size of the font in my e-mail, etc?

Raff Sayn
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 24, 2014, 7:05:44 AM via Website

Could somebody tell me what is meant here?

Herman K Williams
  • Forum posts: 7

Sep 16, 2016, 11:42:25 AM via Website

I have update my mobile but my mobile still says that need to update. What to do?