Welcome to the SonyEricsson Live with Walkman Forum!

• Replies:9
Yan Matusevich
  • Forum posts: 305

Nov 10, 2011, 1:42:30 PM via Website

Discuss anything and everything related to the Motorola ATRIX 2. Questions, comments, experiences and criticism - share it all right here!

Read more about the Sony Walkman Series:

[Video] Sony's New Walkman Phone Is a Media Powerhouse

Ashish Sharma

kanz_su
  • Forum posts: 4

Apr 21, 2012, 1:54:12 PM via Website

Halow! How do I install flash player on sony ericsson w8 ??

Amanda Clark
  • Forum posts: 51

Apr 23, 2012, 4:32:24 PM via Website

To install Flash Player, go to the Google Play store (or Google market), type in Adobe Flash and you should be able to download it from there.

Let us know how it goes!

kanz_su

Apr 23, 2012, 5:15:40 PM via Website

hello! I followed your advice but I still can' t download the flash player. The message which appeared reads " Device not supported" . could you give me.advice im using sony ericsson w8 Live Walkman (E16i).

THANK YOU

Amanda Clark

Apr 23, 2012, 5:41:52 PM via Website

If your device doesn't support Flash Player that means that you won't be able to download Flash so I'm afraid there isn't anything that you can do other than to buy a new phone.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

kanz_su

Apr 23, 2012, 5:52:32 PM via Website

Thank you for your reply. Is there any possibility how I can upgrade my phone to. android 2.2 / 2.3 or other upgrades as my current phone is running on android 2.1 ?

Amanda Clark

Apr 23, 2012, 6:27:22 PM via Website

You can check on the Sony website to see if the upgrade is available for your phone because a lot of older android phones are incompatible with versions after 2.2.

Hope you find something that works for you! :)

kanz_su

Apr 23, 2012, 7:19:58 PM via Website

Hi thanks a lot for your reply. Maybe i'll try it as you advised.*_*

THANK YOU

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Apr 25, 2012, 4:04:36 PM via Website

Let us know how it works out!

Sagar Ambhore
  • Forum posts: 3

Sep 10, 2013, 8:30:19 PM via App

2.1 supports flash nd even 4.0.4 if u install this app once on ur device the app automatically comes into google play store installed app option u can even find it there after swapping to any of the android version even the latest...go try it out it really works...