Motorola Atrix 2 reivew? Anyone have any experience with this phone?

• Replies:3
Peter Long
  • Forum posts: 74

Nov 14, 2011, 3:34:50 PM via Website

So here's the deal... I used to have a motorola atrix and my review of the phone would be really positive. I loved the for the time farly high powered nature of the handset and I actually thought the display was much better then a lot of the eairly review for teh Atrix seemed to think. Nw, I'm looking for a replacement phone for my mother as her feature phone just bit the big one and I was thinkabout after my experience with the atrix that it would be a good step up for her with out being to complecated... any one have any direct experience with the Atrix 2? Or do you know of any good reviews of the Atrix line? The $99 price seems like a good option as I don't think it will be to complcated and have too many features that could confuse her. What do you guys think?

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Nov 15, 2011, 10:20:48 AM via Website

From what I've heard, you can base your expectations for the Atrix 2 on your "review" of the Atrix. They are similar devices and from what I've heard the Atrix 2 is a midrand improvement on the preformance of the Atrix that doesn't break the bank. I've read a couple reviews of the Atrix 1/2 and it seems like it would be a good introductory modle for an Android beginner.

jakson Robert
  • Forum posts: 64

Feb 24, 2012, 4:25:48 PM via Website

i will recommend you never buy this phone.Hell looks better than the Atrix 2