How to transfer photos from Digital Camera SD card via a USB SD card reader onto my Android V10 Superpad 3 tablet

• Replies:3
Neil Wilkins
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 19, 2011, 1:35:26 AM via Website

Hi There. I hve recently purchased the V10 Superpad 3. I purchased this mainly to transfer photos from my digital cameras SD Card via a USB SD card reader. How do I transfer my photos from my Cameras SD card in my USB SD card reader. I am pluging the reader into my tablet but nothing is looking obvious to me as to how to do it.

Thanks.

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Nov 21, 2011, 12:33:54 PM via Website

When you plug the card reader in you need to wait for awhile while the OS scans the USB card and makes file/thumbnails of the images in questions. This should be done automatically. Then you just need to go to your gallery and the pics should be available to you. Have you tried checking in your Gallery?

Neil Wilkins
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 21, 2011, 1:56:04 PM via Website

Hi there.

I have pluged the usb into my tablet but it does not recognise the sd card readers software. Aparently I need to get an external USB card reader that is compatible with the android system.

Do you know where I can one of these?

Many Thanks.

Neil.

— modified on Nov 21, 2011, 1:56:19 PM

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Nov 23, 2011, 11:51:17 AM via Website

So I don't have an answer for you regarding your USB Card Reader /Android Tablet problem but I did talk to our tech. department and if you already have a card reader there shouldn't be a reason it doesn't work automatically. The question so confounded one of our techies that he's going to bring a USB card reader to work tomorrow to see if he can figure out what's going on. So hopefully I'll be able to tell you more tomorrow. Hope that's alright!