Flash on Camera

• Replies:4
HowieG
  • Forum posts: 5

Nov 19, 2011, 10:37:38 AM via Website

Hello
How do I activate the flash on my camera?

Also

I have problems finding contacts. When these contacts call, I see their details yet they are not in my contact list. Where are they hiding?
Also, I have a few numbers that exist in my phone because I put them there yet they are no longer linked to a contact. The camera zoom is also not working properly.
Pkease help
Howie

— modified on Dec 20, 2011, 5:04:49 PM by moderator

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Nov 21, 2011, 12:21:51 PM via Website

What type of phone do you have? Not all have flashes and each phone has different options so it would be good to know which device you are using so I can tell you how to turn your flash on. Generally, when you open up the camera app there should be a little symbol with an 'a' in a circle and then a lighting bolt next to it. Tap that and you should be able to access your flash settings. If that doesn't work try playing around with the option in the app till you find the right one.

hope that helps.

HowieG
  • Forum posts: 5

Nov 21, 2011, 8:14:31 PM via Website

I have a Samsung Galaxy S
Does it have a flash?
Howie

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Nov 23, 2011, 11:27:17 AM via Website

Oh alright! I hate to brake it to you but the Samsung Galaxy S has no flash... Sorry! :wacko: But it should have a decent camera zoom.

— modified on Dec 20, 2011, 5:05:22 PM by moderator

Abdul Siddiqui
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 8, 2013, 8:34:22 AM via Website

Can you tell me that How to turn on camera flash in it???
I have Coca P5000 Android 4.0.7!!! Dual Camera and beside of camera something in a circular shape like a flash!!!