Sapiens - Scientific Discoveries, Archaeology & History

• Replies:0
ErgSap
  • Forum posts: 8

Nov 22, 2011, 6:35:21 PM via Website

See fossils, remains of many species from 7 millions years old to those of recent human species (Homo sapiens sapiens). All these data are gathered in one place, at your fingertips !
See different species from hominini, Australopithecus & Paranthopus to proto-humans & humans. View the fossils of Homo erectus or floresiensis, Handy man, workman, the hobbit, the neanderthal man, the taung child or see the remains of "natural spring". Discover Dart, Leakey, Brown and other scientists great discoveries, relations between species (e.g. coexisting species) and learn more with an original timeline !

♥ "Love it! It revitalized my interest in physical anthropology and human evolution!" [West♦♦]
♥ "Superb App Great pocket guide to our human ancestry." [Dary♦♦]
♥ "Excellent. The best app..out there. if you're interested in human evolution..and more..." [Bir♦♦]
♥ "I think this app is really cool. Definitely recommend it to anyone who is interested in archaeology and anthropology." [Skye♦♦]
♥ "Incredible A++++ Love it as an anthropology and archaeology major this is so great to have at hand." [Durh♦♦]
♥ "Fantastic - Great resource all in one place. Love it [David Jo♦♦]
♥ "Great work - Fantastic [Mat Cris♦♦]
♥ "Great gathering of fossil images and data. Thank you" [User]
♥ "This app is helping me through my anthropology exams very nicely. Love it!" [User]
Main features:

■ 95 fossils and remains available (bones, skulls, skeletons, cast ...) !
■ zoom on images to see details and get more information
■ time range bar to select a time interval for species or edit numbers manually (e.g. discover species that share the same period of time)
■ search for →co-existing species← (same temporal range), see available fossils and get more information
■ quick search within temporal range, scientific classification, species, dates, location, discovery information, measures ...!
■ Discoveries gallery with a timeline associated : browse history with the discovered remains and objects

Contact us if you want to publish or share your data with Sapiens.

— modified on Jun 10, 2013, 10:48:18 PM