razr vs rezound....re. lapdock

• Replies:3
Casey Beth
  • Forum posts: 79

Nov 26, 2011, 4:08:40 AM via App

so I know theres been alot of talk comparing.these two phones. I'm strongly leaning towards the HTC rezound with the one hesitation which is the lapdock or at least such functionality as to be able to connect to an external screen keyboard and mouse. anyone have any ideas as to whether the rezound will have such functions and/or hardware in the future?

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Nov 27, 2011, 11:23:46 PM via Website

You can def. connect the Rezound to an HD TV I haven't seen anything about a keyboard and mouse being made for them but they might be working on that. It sure would be nice if developers were making more of those type of accessories for Android devices but I haven't seen that many except with phones like the RAZR.

Casey Beth
  • Forum posts: 79

Nov 28, 2011, 5:38:36 AM via App

I too only see Motorola making these. I started with an HTC Eris(loved it) and now have a Droid x which I dislike. So I'd prefer to stay away from Motorola phones but really want the lapdock ability....

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Nov 28, 2011, 11:41:45 AM via Website

I agree, I really like the lapdock too. When I got to play with the RAZR at the press conference I was really impressed but to be honest I think it was more the complete package of the lapdock, remote and fitness watch thingy... I'd love to get them all but I don't think I'll have 3000 to blow on the complete packed or whatever it cost :(