HTc ChaCha keyboard problem

• Replies:5
Shebaan Kalim
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 3, 2011, 8:32:58 AM via Website

Hey Guys
I have htc chacha in which a problem occur with its keyboard that when i press "S" it goes back and when i press"G" it open my gmail....and when i press "B" it open internet....so whats the problem i didn't get that....how to solve...plz help me to figure out this problem

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Dec 6, 2011, 11:25:03 AM via Website

It sounds like you have the quick launch short cuts activated. Go to settings> applications> and look for quick launch. If you have the option you should be able to either reassigin the shortcuts or just deactivate them staight up.

Hope that helps!

Berkay DEMİREL

Oct 21, 2012, 7:58:29 PM via Website

ben bu problemi yaşıyorum nasıl çözebilirim

HateTheChaCha

Nov 9, 2012, 12:42:00 PM via Website

My phone starting doing this last night. Aaron Tilton is correct, but left out how to actually deactivate it. You have to hold your finger on the offending quick launch assignment - if you merely touch it it will take you through to the list of apps that you can assign the letter to. Hold your finger down and the phone will confirm that you're wanting to deactivate the quick launch.

Robin Badenoch

Jan 12, 2013, 11:18:26 AM via Website

Thanks so much for your reply to the other person's query. This has been driving me mad for the last 2 days. I thought the phone had developed a fault.
No idea how I switched it on accidentally though in the first place.:)

Tori C.

Aug 13, 2013, 9:42:11 AM via Website

THANK YOU SO MUCH

I have not been able to text for 2 days - finding this solution is fantastic!