Using / downloading ring tones

• Replies:3
Kerry Montgomery
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 9, 2011, 2:18:13 AM via Website

On my previous, non-smart, phone I could go to Phonezoo.com and download ring tones. I can still do that, but there doesn't seem to be a way to save them on my Stratosphere as ring tones and actually use them. Am I stuck with the ring tones that came with the phone?

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Dec 9, 2011, 10:28:09 AM via Website

Getting custom ringtones isn't hard at all on the Stratosphere. Just copy the song in question to either of these locations (one your phone is plugged into a computer)

/sdcard/media/audio/ringtones
/sdcard/media/audio/alarms
/sdcard/media/audio/notifications

Then you should be able to select it from your ringtones normally.

Aaron

Susan Baker

Sep 5, 2012, 2:00:29 AM via Website

I don't have any of those options when I plug it into the computer

ditabsarkar

Sep 5, 2012, 2:33:19 AM via Website

Hello National Football League lovers, Welcome to enjoy live Video Of "National Football League" between NY Giants vs Dallas match. To live stream online on your PC,Laptop,Tablet or Mac just follow our streaming link. You can also watch every National Football League matches just clicking here. You also can enjoy this events by clicking Image given below. So why you are waiting. Just click here & watch "National Football League" between NY Giants vs Dallas live online just now. We assure you that we provide you 100% online direct HD TV Channels so that you can enjoy "National Football League between NY Giants vs Dallas live streaming easily.

"Link"
CLICK HERE TO LIVE NOW

:MATCH DETAILS:
National Football League
NY Giants vs Dallas live
Date: Wednesday, 5 September 2012.
Time: 08:30 PM (ET)
Don't worry, its too easy to watch. Just try it...

CLICK HERE TO LIVE NOW

A National Football League in the highest level of National Football play in the United States, currently the National Football League Athletic Association (NFL) Division . Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS), is a designation awarded annually by various third-party organizations to their selection(s) of the best National football team(s). Division FBS (formerly Division I-A) football is the only NFL sport in which a yearly champion is not determined by an NFL sanctioned championship event.

CLICK HERE TO LIVE NOW
Live NFL, NFL live, National Football League,Live National Football League, Live Streaming NFL, NFL Live streaming, Live online tv, NFL Live Online,NFL Direct Tv, National Football League TV, Live HD TV, National Football League live HD TV, NFL HD TV, Live National Football, National Football USA, NFL USA, Live USA NFL, National Football League, National Football League Live ,NY Giants vs Dallas live,live NY Giants vs Dallas,live stream NY Giants vs Dallas, NY Giants vs Dallas live stream,Live National Football League, National Football League USA live, National Football League Live Stream, Live stream National Football League USA, USA College Football, Stream Direct TV, Stream Direct TV 4500+, 4500+ HD Channels, HD Sports tv.

CLICK HERE TO LIVE NOW

So don’t be late!! Just Click our link or any image of this website and enjoy live streaming NY Giants vs Dallas online on your pc or laptop. It is so easy and secure way to watch online live “National Football League” between NY Giants vs Dallas match and any other USA’s sports.