Tabtech A816

• Replies:2
William Bews
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 11, 2011, 11:42:58 AM via Website

I have just purchase a Tabtech A816 Tablet and I cannot get my computer to see anything at all when I plug in the Tablet.My computer runs Win7,any ideas

Thanks

Wullie

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Dec 12, 2011, 12:28:27 PM via Website

That's really strange as your tablet should be detected automatically when you plug it into your PC. The first thing I would try is plugging it into a different USB port as there could be a hardware issue with that one, which is preventing your Android device from being detected.

When you do plug it in, does a prompt pop up to install drivers on your PC? If so allow it.

If that doesn't work try going to control panels> system and security> Devices and Printer and see if the tablet shows up under devices. If it doesn't go to control panels> system and security> removeable devices. If your computer 'sees' the devie it should show up there. Click on the tablet name to open up the information panel about it. You should see a tab. called drivers. Click on it an update your drives if the option is available.

If none of that works, find a different computer and try it there. If your Tabtech tab still isn't viewable then I would call the store where you got it and ask what they recomend as it's either a system or hardware issue.

Hope that helps!

zaid faridi
  • Forum posts: 4

Dec 14, 2011, 12:30:38 AM via App

need to do onething when you conneting your device with system the tablet prompt for usb debugg plz uncheck it and then it will be appear as a storeg device if u didn't find any thing then check at the upper side on the tablet u can slide down the slider and there should be notification about usb port desable do it then it will be working make it every time then a android animation will be there at the tablet screen and at the lower part in tablet there is a massege will be there to activate or deactivate before disconnecting ur device frm com u hav to do it at tablet then unplug it frm com....