Is there somewhere I can post to get developers to quote?

• Replies:2
Chris
  • Forum posts: 5

Jan 10, 2012, 3:37:03 PM via Website

Hi again guys, well, AP is still my favourite site, I may not post a lot here but I seem to spend most of my life here :) I always check out apps here before downloading and this place is great for info.

So, to my question, the heading says it all really, I have designed a app, I need some quotes for it to be developed, I have contacted a few companies but with all the developers registered here I figured here would be the best place to get a quote, is there a section for this?

thanks again guys and keep up the great work

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Jan 10, 2012, 3:51:12 PM via Website

We have a developers forum where they might be able to help you out. Im going to go ahead and move this thread to the developers forum.

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Jan 12, 2012, 5:14:02 AM via Website

Chris
Hi again guys, well, AP is still my favourite site, I may not post a lot here but I seem to spend most of my life here :) I always check out apps here before downloading and this place is great for info.

So, to my question, the heading says it all really, I have designed a app, I need some quotes for it to be developed, I have contacted a few companies but with all the developers registered here I figured here would be the best place to get a quote, is there a section for this?

thanks again guys and keep up the great work

There is a site, used to be called rentacoder.com, is now http://www.vworker.com/?blnDidRacRedirectToVworker_RequestParm=true
Here you can have coders from all over the world bid on your project. It also has ratings and reviews of the coders on how they did on their last jobs.