MID WP800 8"

• Replies:6
omt
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 13, 2012, 2:39:09 AM via Website

Hi i have 8" MID android tablet pc. I am trying to uberoid. I could not find this model anywhere. Could you please help me. Its already broken because i used other devices' program. you may email me at razztamang0705@yahoo.com. thanks.

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Jan 13, 2012, 10:17:43 AM via Website

Hey! We'd love to help but you need to give some more detailed information. What were you trying to do when the tab broke? What do you mean with broken? Does it not boot up? Tried to be as exact as possible with your description and we'll try to find out a solution.

omt

Jan 13, 2012, 1:35:32 PM via Website

thanks for yours quick response. actually I was trying to root it by using some links available downloading it in SD card. but it cannot be opened. so I need the direct key or link and quick steps how I can ubreid or flash it. thanks

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Jan 13, 2012, 1:56:36 PM via Website

Alright. I'm not to up to date on Rooting but we do have a guy here in the office that knows his stuff. I'll point him over to this thread when he's back in the office on Monday. He might have some suggestions for you. Untill then I hope that someone on the forum has a suggerstion for you!

omt

Jan 13, 2012, 2:05:01 PM via Website

thank you so much. I am waiting for help.

olga travi
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 19, 2012, 5:03:58 AM via Website

I need help, when I press the turn it on button, the background flashes for a and then turns white. Please help me!!!

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Feb 20, 2012, 12:14:32 PM via Website

Ok...it seems that whatever you flashed isnt a bootable file, or you flashed the incorrect file for your device. I need to know the exact model of your device, and the EXACT steps that you did to root it. Also, whats the name of the file you tried to root it with, and from where did you get it?

— modified on Feb 20, 2012, 12:15:19 PM