My app has been disabled on AndroidPIT

• Replies:5
Jonathan Barton
  • Forum posts: 5

Jan 16, 2012, 10:38:16 PM via Website

Hi everyone,
I intend no abuse of this forum and I am only posting here as I have had no joy in emailing the contact support AndroidPIT offers.
My application here: -
https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/market/apps/app/com.jawfin.sol3dtab/Solitaire-3D
Has been listed as being removed from the Market, and I do not know why.
It has been like this for 2 weeks.
It's listing on the Android Market is here, if this helps: -
http://market.android.com/details?id=com.jawfin.sol3dtab

Perhaps someone here can repair this issue for me. As stated I have tried the contact form several times but as you can see my app is still disabled.

Cheers
Jonathan

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Jan 17, 2012, 10:43:01 AM via Website

Hey thanks for your email! I'll contact our tech department right away and get someone on the job. Sorry about the lag in response we'll do our best to improve that in the future. Regarding your app as soon as we get it back online, I'll post here to let you know that we've taken care of it.

Aaron Tilton

Jan 17, 2012, 4:31:25 PM via Website

Your app is now in the App Center. Sorry about the delay but we had previous attempted to readd the app to our collection but each time recieved an error from the Android market. When we reset our system today it worked right away. Again, sorry about the delay.

Jonathan Barton

Jan 18, 2012, 3:24:06 AM via Website

I'm just glad you got it fixed. Thanks so much for that :-D

May I ask though, it is better to ask for support through here? Or should I still rely on the contact forms?

Aaron Tilton

Jan 18, 2012, 10:24:52 AM via Website

Our contact/support page still the way to go. I spoke with the employee, who is responsible for the support page and they had recieved your emails and were already working on the issue. The only reason they hadn't responded yet is because the issue hadn't been resolved on the technical side.

Jonathan Barton

Jan 18, 2012, 10:27:12 AM via Website

I see, thank you.
Sorry for my lack of patience then, I had not heard back after the first contact and when quite a few days had rolled by I thought to try another approach.
Thanks for explaining this to me.