Have you heard about HangApp?

• Replies:9
pini reisman
  • Forum posts: 17

Feb 16, 2012, 7:17:18 PM via Website

HangApp lets you end your call by putting the phone on its face. Very easy - very intuitive.

Imagine your smartphone is the earpiece of a desk phone. You just put it “back” in its place, only it's not really tied to a place. You can put it down anywhere – on your desk, on your bed, or even on the back of your hand, and the call will disconnect.

This is how it works: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rtUDl5ya4sM

Wearing gloves while on the phone? Hands are wet and you can't touch that screen? No more looking for disconnect buttons, no need to touch the screen or even LOOK at it (!) when you simply want to end your call.

The new version of HangApp was just released, and now you can also choose from various HangApp sounds, that will notify you the call got disconnected.

The app also gives you the option to recommend it on Facebook or Twitter, and then you get an additional, free sound, called “Ocean”, placing on the beach when you are sitting at your office desk... All you have to do is put the phone on its face, listen to the waves, and relax... :-)

AppQ (the developer) invites you to download this intuitive and easy-to-use app, and start enjoying a smarter phone, that does the work of hanging up for you.

Download HangApp from the Android Market here.

Visit the AppQ website, for more useful apps.

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Feb 17, 2012, 10:19:12 AM via Website

Nice app! One of those simple things that your never thought of but always needed! I like.

pini reisman

Feb 17, 2012, 1:59:47 PM via Website

Aaron Tilton
Nice app! One of those simple things that your never thought of but always needed! I like.

Hey Aaron, glad you like it! Thanks for the comment :)

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Feb 20, 2012, 2:26:58 PM via Website

Very interesting concept! I ll give this a shot!

pini reisman

Feb 28, 2012, 8:51:47 PM via Website

UPDATE:

HangApp has made its way into a respectable list of BIG apps, on Best Apps Market - Check it out here.

And of course, you are welcome to download, and enjoy! :-)

Eric McBride

Feb 29, 2012, 2:36:28 PM via Website

This could really take off! Nicely done, and all the best for the future!

pini reisman

Feb 29, 2012, 3:14:24 PM via Website

Eric McBride
This could really take off! Nicely done, and all the best for the future!

Thanks Eric - we really appreciate your comments!

Have you seen what's coming up next on HangApp BLUE?

We hope you are enjoying HangApp, and of course (hint hint ;-)), there are never too many good reviews / comments on the Android Market ;-)

All the best!

Eric McBride

Mar 1, 2012, 3:50:51 PM via Website

LOL. I ll be sure to leave you some feedback :)

pini reisman

Mar 1, 2012, 8:41:39 PM via Website

Eric McBride
LOL. I ll be sure to leave you some feedback :)

Thanks Eric! :-) much appreciated!