- Forum posts: 150
Feb 24, 2012, 5:53:26 PM via Website
Feb 24, 2012 5:53:26 PM via Website
- Turn off All Syncing (use power widget to toggle as needed)
- Check Settings >> Accounts & Sync >> [disable auto sync]
- Set Screen timeout to 15sec
- Set brightness to < 15%
- Check Settings >> Power >> Turn on most or all the power saving features in this menu.
- Remove (or reduce) number of widgets that need to poll data (includes clock/weather, stocks, social feeds, etc)
- Turn off Bluetooth, GPS (when not needed, again use Power widget to toggle)
- Enable Wifi calling (yes wifi calling saves battery especially in low 3/4G signal areas)
- Use camera sparingly (by far biggest battery hog)
- Install Battery monitor widget for charting battery usage.
- Juicedefender or Green Power from appstore and let them help manage power