ErgsArt - Artworks at a glance !

• Replies:2
ErgSap
  • Forum posts: 8

Mar 1, 2012, 11:28:20 PM via Website

ErgsArt - Artworks at your fingertips ! At a glance !

Art is beautiful and ErgsArt is an innovative application to discover famous artworks from Monet, Seurat, Modigliani, Van Gogh, Vermeer, Turner, Bouguereau, Michelangelo, Klimt, Eyck, modigliani, Manet ...

ErgsArt displays on a grid a list of artworks that you can zoom on, bookmark, share, set as wallpaper and many more features. You can discover artworks at random or select artworks from multiple artists.

Features:
--------
↓↓
■ 1300 artworks (paintings, drawings, sculptures ..etc)
■ fullscreen
■ custom grid size: you can choose one grid size for your bookmarks and another one for other artworks ! (see screenshots)
■ custom number of artworks displayed
■ zoom and see details for each artwork
■ see paintings about the same artist
■ bookmark / share artworks with attachment via mail / social apps
■ see related paintings (different parts of David Michelangelo sculpture or parts of the Capella Sistina or different versions of Leda representation by Da Vinci...etc)
■ search for artworks easily among title, artist name, location, media types, years, museums: "garden monet 186" will bring monet's paintings about garden in 60's; "drawing vinci" will bring Da vinci drawings; "louvre vinci" will bring Da Vinci paintings located in Louvre; "horse pen" will bring all artworks about horses executed with pen ...etc
■ instant search: the same as "search" but it instantly shows artworks as you type, really great !
■ search suggestions: brings automatic suggestions in the search field (long click on submit search button to launch the feature)
■ see artworks at random
■ see the last artwork displayed easily and toggle between them
■ select multiple artists to discover or launch at random

...more features are incoming to improve again your discovery experience.

The database is continuously augmented with new artworks, movements, artists.

If any suggestions / issues, contact us via our website or via the application itself.

---------

Download links:
-thumbnails (extract archive in ergsap/ergsart/ldpi folder on your memory card): http://ergsart.ergsap.com/downloads

Market links:
Android market
AndroidPit market

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Mar 2, 2012, 10:39:04 AM via Website

Nice! Wish I would have had this during my introduction to humanities and fine arts back in college! Hope the app does well!

ErgSap
  • Forum posts: 8

Mar 2, 2012, 11:28:24 PM via Website

Aaron Tilton
Nice! Wish I would have had this during my introduction to humanities and fine arts back in college! Hope the app does well!

Thanks ;-)
And more nice features are coming -_-
Good things usually come later ...>_>