Finger print scanner

• Replies:7
ivanovski
  • Forum posts: 17

Mar 6, 2012, 2:57:35 PM via Website

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.temp.fingerprint.scanner&feature=more_from_developer#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEwMiwiY29tLnRlbXAuZmluZ2VycHJpbnQuc2Nhbm5lciJd

This is very nice app that you can prank your friends about finger print scanning...

But is there someone with an idea about how can I make this animation bather ?
I think that the colors are good but maybe the animation should be somehow different . . .any ideas ?

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Mar 6, 2012, 3:14:35 PM via Website

I'd make the scan line a bit thinner and where they meet I'd put a box. I'd also have lots of tech babel in the corners like they did when you saw through the terminators eyes in T2. Also instead of a black screen I'd put grain lines running across it like with older security cameras, if you know what I'm talking about.

jakson Robert
  • Forum posts: 64

Mar 8, 2012, 10:38:38 AM via Website

ivanovski
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.temp.fingerprint.scanner&feature=more_from_developer#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEwMiwiY29tLnRlbXAuZmluZ2VycHJpbnQuc2Nhbm5lciJd

This is very nice app that you can prank your friends about finger print scanning...

But is there someone with an idea about how can I make this animation bather ?
I think that the colors are good but maybe the animation should be somehow different . . .any ideas ?

very nice app.thank you very much.

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Mar 8, 2012, 3:48:31 PM via Website

Congrats on the release! Pretty cool idea :-D

ivanovski

Mar 8, 2012, 6:12:31 PM via Website

Do you have any suggestions ? about something more ?

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Mar 9, 2012, 11:40:38 AM via Website

Maybe a scanning sound effect like in Star Trek?

ivanovski

Mar 9, 2012, 7:17:50 PM via Website

Aaron Tilton
Maybe a scanning sound effect like in Star Trek?

can you post some links here... How do you image this with a sound effect all the time just on the start of the scanning or ???

Please describe you idea more detail I would be happy to try to implement that