Please help in desperate need

• Replies:3
hollie forshaw
  • Forum posts: 3

Mar 6, 2012, 9:37:55 PM via Website

Hi everyone

I am in need of urgent help with my disgo android tablet, my 4 year old son has put the draw password on it and he can not remember wot he did and I can now not get into my android please can some one help me as I use it for my work and been well peed last few ghours trying to unlock it.

if any one can help would be ever so grateful

thank u
hollie

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Mar 7, 2012, 10:22:22 AM via Website

It's not that hard to reset the pattern lock on Android. Just enter an incorrect pattern 5 times and then wait 30 seconds. You should see a field that say "forgot pattern". Enter your gmail account including name and password. Double and tripple check that it was the same account you used to activate your phone. This should get you access to your phone again. If you no longer have access to that email account, you'll be forced to do a hard reset, which will wipe all data from your phone.

Let us know if that works out for you! Hope that helps!

P.S. if you need to create multiple threads please just link back to your first, main post so that we can avoid cluttering up the forum. Thanks!

hollie forshaw
  • Forum posts: 3

Mar 7, 2012, 12:24:12 PM via Website

hi arron it never comes up with any of that forgotten pattern it says forgotten pattern have to wait 30 seconds to try again

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Mar 7, 2012, 6:12:17 PM via Website

Ooooh..thats a tough one..if you dont know what password your son put in, a factory reset is probably the only way to go :(