Google Nexus S — ICS for the Nexus S

• Replies:6
Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Mar 7, 2012, 2:13:31 PM via Website

Hi everyone. While there is still no timeline for an official ICS update to the Nexus S, there are plenty of ROMs available over at XDA Developers. Here you can post any rumors about when you think the phone will be receiving the official update, as well as any tips for downloading a custom ICS Rom.

alaa
  • Forum posts: 9

Mar 17, 2012, 3:39:52 PM via App

there is no Arabic support on nexus s and I called the agency of Samsung in Kuwait and the said there no new software for nexus s yet !!

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Mar 19, 2012, 11:38:08 AM via Website

yeah this has been a complaint with Samsung phones for years. There are some custom roms out there but they are a bit tricky to install... :( samsung should really work a bit harder on their localisation.

mikearnill
  • Forum posts: 14

Sep 4, 2012, 8:46:38 AM via Website

I guess ICS for nexus s takes it to the next stage. It gives different user experience, simple user controls, damn fast and I love it's simplicity.

bayberry
  • Forum posts: 24

Sep 13, 2012, 10:14:03 AM via Website

mikearnill
I guess ICS for nexus s takes it to the next stage. It gives different user experience, simple user controls, damn fast and I love it's simplicity.

You and me, I liked the simplicity

tariqul islam
  • Forum posts: 10

Jan 26, 2013, 1:18:39 PM via Website

Hi everyone. While there is still no timeline for an official ICS update to the Nexus S, there are plenty of ROMs available over at XDA Developers. Here you can post any rumors about when you think the phone will be receiving the official update, as well as any tips for downloading a custom ICS Rom.

tariqul islam
  • Forum posts: 10

Jan 26, 2013, 1:20:26 PM via Website

there is no Arabic support on nexus s and I called the agency of Samsung in Kuwait and the said there no new software for nexus s yet !!
cse.tariqul38@gmail.com