troubles with downloads

• Replies:11
Vivian Gentry
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 11, 2012, 10:43:25 PM via Website

I'm new to android and have just found apps. I have no trouble getting them on my phone when it says go to market. When it says install I get a message
"Please synchronize your AndroidPIT App Center on your mobile device now.
For that purpose, click on "My Apps" and then on "Synchronize". " My phone does not have "My Apps" and when I go into "Applications" all I have is "manage applications, running services, development". I can't figure out what to do. I have said as much when asking for help and get the same email that tells me the same thing all over again.
Can someone please help me? My phone is an LG-P506 running android version 2.2.1
TIA

Jack-In-Da-Box
  • Forum posts: 1,569

Mar 11, 2012, 10:55:49 PM via App

start the app "androidpit app center"...
look bottom/right on screen...
click on "my apps" (in the app!!!)...
press the menu-button...
sync...

luke reeves

Mar 12, 2012, 12:20:40 AM via Website

how do i download an app by puting the apk file on my device

Vivian Gentry

Mar 12, 2012, 2:41:20 AM via Website

thanks for the explaination.. so simple when you know the secrets. :blink:

jakson Robert
  • Forum posts: 64

Mar 12, 2012, 9:20:01 AM via Website

i had the same problem but thanks to all you for sharing

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Mar 12, 2012, 10:12:13 AM via Website

First you have to download the apk and then load it on to your SD card or Android device. Then use a file manager like a supertool box to install the APK with its installer fuction.

FONZY VIZ
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 24, 2012, 5:27:08 AM via Website

I have Android tablet. How do I dowload the game? I follow instruction until click on "My Apps" and then on "Synchronize". I could not find "MY APPS" from my tablet. Please give me any advice how to find it. Thanks

MIKE LUPO
  • Forum posts: 5

Jun 16, 2012, 12:03:51 AM via Website

THERE IS NO APPS RELOAD OR WHAT EVER YOU SAID

MIKE LUPO
  • Forum posts: 5

Jun 16, 2012, 12:05:24 AM via Website

I HAVE NO ANDROID AP CENTER. BUT YOU GOTMONEY FROM ME

Guillermo Giorgis
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 30, 2013, 3:11:22 PM via Website

same problem cant sync,

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Jul 30, 2013, 5:56:28 PM via Website

Hi guys, there may be a couple of different questions going on here, but to install apps from the AndroidPIT App Centre, you first need to install the App Centre app itself. Make sense? I hope so!

Anyway, once you've downloaded the AndroidPIT App Centre app, you need to synchronize your apps, from within the app, as Jack-In-Da-Box mentions in this thread. So you'll see ''My Apps'' in the bottom right hand corner of the screen and you can see the big ''Synchronize'' button at the top right, under ''Forum.''

I've attached a screenshot here so you know where the buttons are:

If there's any other issues just let us know!

— modified on Jul 30, 2013, 5:57:22 PM

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting