Android Market connection problem.

• Replies:4
htko
  • Forum posts: 6

Mar 16, 2012, 2:03:59 PM via App

How can i connect the Android phones to market? I can't find a answer how to? Our country use Proxy. Is this the problem? I'm using Market Unlocker app but it is not ok too. Please let me know how to connect the market please. ps. I'm using my pc to connect it. But answer is the same. Why? Proxy Problem? Our country use this proxy 203.81.67.19 port is 8080 sorry for my bad english.

— modified on Mar 17, 2012, 1:59:24 PM

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Mar 19, 2012, 12:30:17 PM via Website

What country are you in and what tablet are you using? IF the google market isn't allowed in your country it can be dificult. But you could try running your computer behind a proxy and downloading the APK to your hard drive. You could then install it via your SD card...

richard trigwell
  • Forum posts: 4

Mar 24, 2012, 1:03:37 AM via Website

A Q. for Aaron .. I have downloaded the Google Play Store app and transferred file from laptop to phone using Sony PC Companion but I still cant install the app onto my phone which is a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i .. any idea where I'm going wrong I have transferred file to Downloads folder on my SD CARD but cannot understand where I'm going wrong to install ? Any help would be appreciated !

htko
  • Forum posts: 6

Jun 9, 2012, 1:46:41 AM via App

now google change to Google Play Store but the answer is the same it show there is no device to connect. i try again and again with PC but it has not connect to google play store. My country is Myanmar. I test the Market Unlocker app and do this but it is not ok. so, i don't do this again to connect market.

KimmyKillion
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 30, 2012, 9:28:55 PM via App

My Next2 is supposedly supposed to be able to download stuff from the android market but it can't even access the website. I can't download google play either. apparently it's not a supported device.