Selection of Portable Chargers for Android: Charge Your Battery at Any Site

• Replies:1
linly hu
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 31, 2012, 10:23:28 AM via Website

Many times you have seen posts on how to increase battery life and also you will have proven that while they work, still unfinished because Android serve us drinks the battery in an instant and even terminals with a higher power or larger screens.

Many ROM, many application but I want you to just take the phone out of the box and the battery lasts me at least 1 day without any problems but unfortunately, is difficult. So in these cases, you will say it's best to carry a second battery on top. Okay, okay, is it better to have more autonomy and the worst for the mobile. Why? Because we have to constantly calibrate the battery. So what do we do? Well, while not the most comfortable, ideally carry a portable battery charger and it just let you talk.

For those who do not know what a portable charger, which I doubt, is a type of rechargeable batteries with a capacity exceeding that of our phone (in theory) and thanks to a microUSB connection acts as a power source for our terminal. I must say that there are many on the market so in this post we will present some of those who recommend it.

Duracell USB Charger Portable

We started with a classic as far as batteries are concerned, Duracell. Is a manufacturer that always seems to be ahead in this field of electronics, from lithium batteries to accessories like this.

Speaking as the accessory, we have a 1150 mAh loader then you will see how few are left to other alternatives we have found. It has ports for different terminals, as microUSB, miniUSB connector or iPod / iPhone / iPhone.

The price I must say that is a bit excessive for the capacity that counts, although the brand, of course, must be paid. In this case this gadget would cost € 39.99 and can be purchased at stores like Expansys clicking here.

Energizer XP1000

This also comes from a well known brand in this section, is none other than that in this case Energizer offers a charger only 1000 mAh. Like the Duracell, also has several types of connectors for different devices such as iPod / iPhone / iPhone, micro USB .. etc.

Obviously, this reduction in mAh and the decline in the manufacturer's reputation is reflected in the price, which this time is € 26.99. To buy, you can also find from the Spanish version of Expansys clicking here.

Pama Plug 'N' Go Power
The brand I think is quite less known but as I read on the internet has many good reviews so let's give it a try since the characteristics are by no means negligible. It has a capacity of 4000 mAh and a wide variety of connectors, among which are the micro USB which is the standard on Android.

This bestiality mAh and variety of connectors we can acquire for a very affordable price and are € 21.31. As we see, compared to the two previous alternatives, this option seems much more succulent in capacity / price. We can buy it on Amazon by clicking here.

Other alternatives
And looking for Dealextreme have found another shipper (manufacturer unknown) a priori does not provide much security, but with that price and I think those features worth mentioning at least as the cheaper alternative.

It has a capacity of 4000 mAh and a myriad of connectors among which is the microUSB. But if I had to mention one thing would certainly be incorporating a small LED flashlight that will serve us. It's silly, I know, but can be quite useful unto us when we travel.

All this we can get the amazing price of 13.10 € on DealExtreme. Certainly something that is very affordable and perfect for those not willing to spend what it costs such as Duracell. If you want to know more, just click here to access the web from DealExtreme.

Personally, if I had to pick one I would choose the third option, Pama Plug 'N' Go Power. I think it's more balanced, has a price so excessive as alternatives Duracell and Energizer (compared with mAh) but also gives the feeling of uncertainty that we have with the latter.

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Apr 2, 2012, 3:44:44 PM via Website

I have never heard of such a charger! Do you think they make more sense than having a second battery?