The Best Shopping Apps for Droid 4

• Replies:2
jakson Robert
  • Forum posts: 64

Apr 1, 2012, 12:00:09 PM via Website

Whether you're scoping out Black Friday targets or wondering if that perfect gift is cheaper somewhere else, an Android phone is a great weapon to have in your shopping arsenal. Here are the best shopping companions you'll find in the Market.

http://www.motoask.com/motorola-droid-4-apps-f132/the-best-shopping-apps-for-droid-4-t4581.html
Shopper

When you're surreptitiously hovering your phone over a box in a store, you'd probably like to get the scan over as quick as possible. Shopper is remarkably good at finding and locking in barcodes and recognizable products and logos, and also at submitting them to the Google servers for pricing and availability. It pulls up reviews aggregated from many sites, online and local (brick and mortar) prices, and offers sharing, starring, and history to look back through the stuff you've peeked at. Quick, handy stuff.

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Apr 2, 2012, 3:39:37 PM via Website

Thanks for sharing!

geom athews
  • Forum posts: 5

Dec 14, 2012, 8:50:37 AM via Website

I was searching for this since many days. I would like to have and Android Phone which works effective and should be able to provide as many as tasks possible and along with this It should have the capability to have games in it. There are many Mobile Game Development companies in India. Some of them are independent and some of them are dependent to each other. Could any one please produce some attachment links regarding my request? Thanks in advance.