[FREE][APP] Thousand Clocks Gallery

• Replies:6
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 21

Apr 13, 2012, 9:12:02 AM via Website

Hi,

I'm developer of Make Your Clock Widget (Make Your Clock Widget - Welcome). This app is more than year old and last couple of month community around the app created thousands of widgets, some of them are really nice (see screenshots bellow):

More screen shots at http://www.makeyourclock.com/press-gallery.html

To promote my app I created non editor version of the application Thousand Clocks Gallery (you can download it for free from Thousand Clock Widgets).

Application is

- free (no ads)
- supports all elements as paid version Make Your Clock Widget (battery, weather, date, time, ...)

Limitations are:
- number of downloads per week is limited
- user needs to be registered to count number of downloads

I would like to ask you for feedback about app. Whether you feel that app is useful, whether is is easy to user (or you had some issues with app or with concept), etc.

Thanks a lot
Tom

brad allen
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 13, 2012, 10:47:23 PM via Website

Installation instructions for galaxy nexus. Looks good and would like to use it. Installed one but doesn't show up in Widgets list.

brad allen
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 15, 2012, 1:19:17 AM via Website

nvm. i rebooted the phone and the widgets showed up. for some reason now the time only shows up in 24 hour format. cant seem to find an option that will let me change it. otherwise some pretty good widgets.

Deactivated Account

Apr 15, 2012, 9:38:54 AM via Website

Thanks for trying app. Comments:

1) Not showing in list of widgets issue is unfortunate feature of Honeycomb and ICS. Googlers said to me that it is because of security (you have to run App first then it appears) but I still don't understand it

2) Change of clock from 12 to 24 and back is good point (is is easy in editor but once there is no editor in Gallery, then it is not possible now), will fix it.

Thanks for feedback
Tom

Deactivated Account

Apr 16, 2012, 1:05:36 PM via Website

BTW: I want to apologize for the issue you may experienced when registering in first days. Because of extreme interest in app we run out of App Engine email quota and app was not sending registration confirmation emails. This caused a lot of negative ratings.

It is solved now and all users (no matter they were affected or not) registered before Tuesday 4/17/2012 will get 100 extra download credits.

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Apr 17, 2012, 3:28:37 PM via Website

I have been using this app for a while. REALLY nice and highly recommended.

Deactivated Account

Apr 17, 2012, 3:30:22 PM via Website

Eric, thanks a lot.

BTW: There is a new version. Some feedback from users implemented.