Fruit Ninja games

• Replies:7
Joni
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 17, 2012, 8:11:52 AM via Website

Hi!

Yesterday I bought both Fruit Ninja games from AndroidPit App Center. I can't play them because they are not licenced and tells me to download them from Play Store. I contacted the developer but no response so far.

Andreas V.
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 7,352

Apr 17, 2012, 8:17:27 AM via Website

Hi, what Version of the App Center do you use? 1.7.2 had problems with licensing. Please update to 1.7.3.

Joni

Apr 17, 2012, 8:20:15 AM via Website

Käpt'n Andreas V.
Hi, what Version of the App Center do you use? 1.7.2 had problems with licensing. Please update to 1.7.3.

I have version 1.7.3., reinstalled and still not working. :(

— modified on Apr 17, 2012, 2:49:01 PM

Amanda Dalley

Apr 27, 2012, 10:17:27 PM via Website

I also have this problem. I have no solution, but I noticed the fruit ninja game page has been removed from androidpit... I think we were scammed possibly. I'm suprised there is only one post about this. If anyone knows anymore please reply. I suspect androidpit are not trustworthy.

Andreas V.
  • Admin

Apr 27, 2012, 10:27:27 PM via Website

Hi Amanda,

beleave me, AndroidPIT is trying everything they could. The Developer has not added the AndroidPIT Licensing Code, why the App cannot run. One solution is to run the App once, then open the Play Store and search for fruit Ninja. There should be a Button to open it and it will run.

We are in contact with the developer to get this solved. If you don't want to wait, please contact support@androidpit.de to get an refund. But please insert a link to your profile to speed up the process.

— modified on Apr 28, 2012, 12:22:16 PM by moderator

Amanda Dalley

Apr 28, 2012, 4:18:04 AM via Website

Thank you for a reply, unfortunately I deleted fruit ninja purchased from androidPit and can't download it again since AndroidPIT has completely removed anything to do with Fruitninja. I can't even view that I own the game or that the game ever existed on AndroidPIT. Untill they add the game back to androidpit I am screwed over with this purchase. =(

Andreas V.
  • Admin

Apr 28, 2012, 8:52:47 AM via Website

Beleave me, this was an exception. The App was removed to prevent more damage :)

So please write to the Support and you will get the refund asap

Andreas V.
  • Admin

May 17, 2012, 7:34:19 PM via App

Update:

The AndroidPIT Licensing Code is implemented and the App should be downloadable and usable in a (hopefully) short period of time.