can't sign in to google account

• Replies:73
  • OpenNot stickiedAnswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 9, 2014 12:23:16 PM via Website

same with my dell aero... when i try to access the android market it says google sign in problem "psword is not valid". i can't remember the pword anymore so i want to change my username and psword but how? i can enter the google site with my new gmail account. how to change the username and pword?

Feb 21, 2014 1:03:18 AM via Website

Mehrnoosh
Hi guys,I have the same problem ,it can't stablish a reliable data connection to the server,since I reset my phone ,I can't sign in my google account
I have samsung Galaxy Gio

This worked VERY well for me..
i used method 2
forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2110225
i tried everything..i was ready to install another rom.. but i found this and problem fixed
  • Forum posts: 8

Feb 21, 2014 8:33:03 AM via App

I was facing the same problem and tried everything mentioned above. also tried removing google account and tried to login after restart.. but nothing worked for me. then I installed a modded play store and problem solved. never faced that problem again :)

Mar 1, 2014 9:59:52 AM via Website

Hello , so I have the same problem as many people , I was rooted and I have unrooted my sIII and now I have the problem with signing in to my working and active google account . I tried factry restore my ddvice I tried setting my time and date right but It all seems to not work ao when I want to got to play store the screen pops out and asks to sign in I press sign in it goes to anoder pop up I insert my details and press sign in after that It says signing in and after that it says Couldn't sign in !

Apr 7, 2014 11:38:38 AM via Website

i removed the whole google account and tried to add it but it stays signing in for whole day. can u plz help me on this !
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 25, 2014 5:30:51 AM via Website

You are probably signed in with more than one account. You need to click on play store in the play store. Is there an arrow by the email? Click it and see if you can choose the other sign in. It should prompt you to update password. Should be good after that. You can choose either email that way in the play store.

Apr 30, 2014 8:23:43 AM via Website

Thanks dude .... I successfully find the solution with your suggestions

Jul 19, 2014 9:00:57 AM via Website

you need root your phone, and edit etc/host in system..

Nov 20, 2014 8:07:33 AM via Website

no its isnt working i tried all of that its giving me error
and then i rooted my phone and edited hosts in that , then it signed in but then its giving me error again that cant connect to server
google play unfortunately stopped plz help me am irritate of this

Nov 20, 2014 8:08:26 AM via Website

same prob like u..@Ivan Islentiev

— modified on Nov 20, 2014 8:09:02 AM

Dec 23, 2014 8:19:15 AM via Website

I could not connect to the app store. I did the clear cache and other things, but still nothing. Then I went to settings and stopped VPN HotSpot Shield. Bingo. App store connection worked fine. I did not remove the VPN, just stopped it from running.

Jan 12, 2015 12:17:53 AM via Website

Jeffrey Shing

Hi, I have a galaxy note 3 that I have factory resetted multiple times, even wiped the data and reset using the volume up button + home button + power button, but to no avail.

I try to login to play store, youtube, or any google account but it still says that "it cant establish a liable connection to the server."
Even if I try to create a new account with whatever combination of usernames you can think of, it just says "the user name __ isn't available."

What do I do??

Hey, I had exactly the same problem with adding a new account! did you find a way to solve it?
Thanks

Apr 5, 2015 6:08:31 PM via Website

I am having the same problem, I reset my phone and I can't access my Google account or play store. I tried all that and they are not working. I even tried creating a new Google account and I can't. It says can't establish a reliable network connection or server. I am using a Samsung galaxy s3

Apr 16, 2015 4:11:33 AM via Website

Hey.Why can't i add or sign in an account.to google.it always says that Try again or connect to pther wi-fi.and if i add and im always stuck in username.it has no suggested username .and also my google play store had no connection.retry and also.google play services has an issue unknown.requested by play music.please fix.

May 12, 2015 6:08:24 PM via Website

Hello guys.most have same problem that google account wont log in also playstore too? (couldnt sign in and cant establish a reliable connection to server ) this a cause one can make me cry too but i have found how to solve it.

What you need is;

1)rooted phone

2)any applications which can acsess OS file
like root explorer, root browser etc....(what??..download from play store...are you crazy??) why not.. Download it by another phone and send via bluetooth lol.

Hope you all can understand what my mean guys...

One sucsess for 2 steps above... Open the applications and search etc folder from first pages .After that scroll down untill you see HOST folder. OPEN IT AS TEXT EDITOR (i use root browser)
When you open it, you can see two type of IP adress shown as like this (for example):

123.2.3.4 and

123.2.3.4 xxxx(^|~%<€ jsheiwidchsowgc what ever.

So you can see what different both of them right??
Really?? Sure??? Yeah!! !! The # symbol one is missing..

Check out my preview!!

imageimageimageimage!imageimageimage!image

— modified on May 12, 2015 7:38:38 PM

• Forum posts: 24

May 28, 2015 7:42:42 PM via Website

I have been unable to sign into your account as you.
everyone spoke workarounds. hope they have helped you. :)