david marfisi
  • Forum posts: 3

Apr 22, 2012, 11:04:39 AM via Website

anyone know where to get the vista drivers for this? checked lg's site

— modified on Apr 22, 2012, 11:06:47 AM

Amanda Clark
  • Forum posts: 51

Apr 23, 2012, 10:57:38 AM via Website

Plug in your phone and on your computer right click on the my computer icon and click on the button that says devices, in devices you should see your phone but it'll have a yellow exclamation point saying there's no driver installed. Double click on the phone and then there will be a tab that says driver, click the option that lets windows search for a device driver itself.

If that doesn't work, let us know :)

david marfisi

Apr 24, 2012, 7:44:10 AM via Website

deleted

— modified on Apr 24, 2012, 7:47:24 AM

david marfisi

Apr 24, 2012, 7:45:10 AM via Website

Amanda Clark
Plug in your phone and on your computer right click on the my computer icon and click on the button that says devices, in devices you should see your phone but it'll have a yellow exclamation point saying there's no driver installed. Double click on the phone and then there will be a tab that says driver, click the option that lets windows search for a device driver itself.

If that doesn't work, let us know :)
did that windows couldn't find a driver and asked me to tell it where the driver was

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Apr 25, 2012, 3:59:18 PM via Website

Damn..that needs you need to manually download and tell windows where the driver is. In this case, you ll probably need to contact the manufacturer of the phone (maybe their website has the drivers) to find out where you can download it from. I searched on Google, but didnt find anything yet :(