Android Market should follow the same rules like Apple store

• Replies:4
Ndot India
  • Forum posts: 24

Apr 25, 2012, 12:26:01 PM via Website

Every day Android market is getting more number of apps. Some times the market even approves useless apps. So many apps are in the market without no use. In order to avoid this kind of apps, the Android market should follow the same rules what ever the Apple store follows to approve the apps. I am expecting feed back from others..

Android Application Development

Andreas V.
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 7,352

Apr 25, 2012, 2:53:30 PM via Website

Hi Ndot,

this would be a dream come true... It´s a pain in the *** to find a quality app :P

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Apr 25, 2012, 3:39:14 PM via Website

Google does indeed need to get some clearer rules on development. But to have it exactly as apples is hard, as their stances on what apps are allowed and which arent are quite different than Apples.

A middleground is what they really need to find.

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Apr 30, 2012, 5:53:30 AM via Website

Eric McBride
Google does indeed need to get some clearer rules on development. But to have it exactly as apples is hard, as their stances on what apps are allowed and which arent are quite different than Apples.

I agree with Eric here. One of the reasons (among many) I choose to make games for android instead of ios is because of apple's regulating how they think apps should be allowed in their market. I also agree there's way too many crapps in the market. Google has come a long way though, and now even has customer support, which I believe they are heading in the right direction with this.

— modified on Apr 30, 2012, 5:56:29 AM

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

May 2, 2012, 4:45:56 PM via Website

Jeremiah
Eric McBride

I agree with Eric here. One of the reasons (among many) I choose to make games for android instead of ios is because of apple's regulating how they think apps should be allowed in their market. I also agree there's way too many crapps in the market. Google has come a long way though, and now even has customer support, which I believe they are heading in the right direction with this.

I agree. I think that developers have a lot more options with Android, and that it seems Google is trying to steer things in the right direction. I simply cant imagine Apple ever really changing their stance on apps in their app store.