• Replies:11
Sterling M Funches
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 30, 2012, 1:08:22 AM via App

trying to hack my tablet to make phone call using wi fi , any suggestions

Sterling M Funches

Apr 30, 2012, 7:09:11 PM via Website

Tried using sykpe , wasn't able to do what I really do what I wanted to do , plus they want you to buy credits ( minutes ) from them in order to complete calls

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

May 2, 2012, 3:58:27 PM via Website

Exactly which tablet do you have?

— modified on May 2, 2012, 3:58:54 PM

Sterling M Funches

May 2, 2012, 4:50:50 PM via Website

Asus transformer w/ icecream sandwich as the o/s

Apedroid
  • Forum posts: 2

May 5, 2012, 11:12:56 PM via Website

Try the app Viber and and use a phone to get the activation code. However the phone number of that phone will be your Viber phone number so choose with care.

With this setup you should be able to call and message other Viber enabled phones. Regular phone calls will be harder to make unless you are willing to pay for that functionality (like you have to do with Skype).

Thomas Connatser
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 23, 2012, 7:06:00 AM via App

groove IP lite

Tod Jurke

Aug 26, 2012, 12:53:01 AM via App

I'm trying "tablet talk". syncs texts with phone and tablet. so if you come home you can lay down the phone and continue the text stream from your tablet. it has feature to let you make calls but i haven't got that far.

Camille G.

Apr 28, 2014, 2:06:33 AM via App

I use magic jack ., I can makes calls on my galaxy3 tablet with it..

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Apr 28, 2014, 7:44:57 AM via Website

Really is there any trick to do show I am having a tab2, and I have been doing some quite research on hacking my tablets for calling over the wifi but all I am getting was the Skype and viber.......... If you have any other best ..... please share it with me too.... !! :)

Randhir Singh

May 9, 2014, 1:45:16 AM via Website

How to call from iPad or Android tablet?

Change your tablet into a real phone. How to call from tablet? It's easy thanks to the Smartgroschen application. All you have to do is download and install our application from the App Store (if you have an iPad) or Google Play (if you have a device with an Android system).

Your tablet does not need a SIM card in order to be used like a telephone. It's enough to have access to a Wi-Fi connection and have the Smartgroschen application; you can then call landlines and mobiles around the world. See for yourself how simple it is!**

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

May 9, 2014, 7:07:00 AM via Website

Randhir Singh

How to call from iPad or Android tablet?

Change your tablet into a real phone. How to call from tablet? It's easy thanks to the Smartgroschen application. All you have to do is download and install our application from the App Store (if you have an iPad) or Google Play (if you have a device with an Android system).

Your tablet does not need a SIM card in order to be used like a telephone. It's enough to have access to a Wi-Fi connection and have the Smartgroschen application; you can then call landlines and mobiles around the world. See for yourself how simple it is!**

Well, I think the same can de done with the help of Skype it is somewhat much more good than the application your have mentioned. :P