where is "my apps" ?

• Replies:6
LINGET RAPHAEL
  • Forum posts: 1

May 3, 2012, 7:22:06 PM via Website

Hello

sorry to bather, but can't find anywhere "my apps" i purchased 4Ext Recovery and would like to reinstall i after installing a new rom.
Someone might lend me his eyes because can't see it.
Sorry

Saartje Anvelink

May 5, 2012, 8:59:50 PM via Website

[quote=LINGET RAPHAEL]Hello

sorry to bather, but can't find anywhere "my apps" i purchased 4Ext Recovery and would like to reinstall i after installing a new rom.
Someone might lend me his eyes because can't see it.
Sorry[/quote
Same here. I want to install some apps on my yarvik tablet, but cannot find my apps :-(

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

May 9, 2012, 6:29:53 PM via Website

Go into the Play Store and search for the app. It should say "purchased" and allow you to download it. You don't need to pay again.

Andreas V.
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 7,352

May 9, 2012, 6:41:18 PM via Website

OK guys, sorry for didn't notice your thread until now

If you're still looking for it:

download the AndroidPIT App Center from my signature, install it and fill in the proper Mail Address an Password. Then open the Tab "Apps" (should be at start) and then in the bottom right corner on "My apps ". There you will find it.

martyn worthington

Jun 26, 2012, 8:59:28 PM via Website

download the AndroidPIT App Center from my signature, sorry "my signature" - don't understand how do i download the AndPit App Cen in clear easy to understand instructions, this is like pulling teeth, sorry but its so frustrating

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Jun 27, 2012, 1:38:08 AM via Website

martyn worthington
download the AndroidPIT App Center from my signature, sorry "my signature" - don't understand how do i download the AndPit App Cen in clear easy to understand instructions, this is like pulling teeth, sorry but its so frustrating

When Andreas says signature, he means the link in his forum signature. Or this link here: https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/market/app-center

David Bock

Dec 14, 2012, 1:59:29 PM via Website

Käpt'n Andreas V.
OK guys, sorry for didn't notice your thread until now

If you're still looking for it:

download the AndroidPIT App Center from my signature, install it and fill in the proper Mail Address an Password. Then open the Tab "Apps" (should be at start) and then in the bottom right corner on "My apps ". There you will find it.

Andreas,

Do you have a link to the "My Apps" in English?

Thanks.

David