HTC Desire HD — problem with my HTC DESIRE HD

• Replies:3
kamal gupta
  • Forum posts: 1

May 4, 2012, 11:26:53 AM via Website

i am having a problem with my HTC desire HD from last two days..i updated my phone's software a month a ago and it was working fine..but day before yesterday the GPRS/3G and GPS stopped working but wifi is working good..i checked with my service provider(airtel india) and they said there is no issue from there side..i called HTC guys and they asked me to hard reset my device..but its still not working..i am able to on/off gprs/gps from notification bar but its not activated actually there is no gprs connected symbol on top of screen..and when ever i try to connect to internet it says..no internet connection check ur settings..:(
is it only a software isssue or it can b a hardware fault???
plz reply i'm worried..:(

Cyano Swamy
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 11, 2014, 2:02:04 PM via Website

Be it Software or hardware problem, its you who have to suffer even after praying the price for a phone. Every phone with Stock android has some or ther problem. Use custom ROM phone with cyanogen enabled then see the change.

Robert Nesta Marley
  • Forum posts: 39

Jan 3, 2015, 1:06:11 PM via Website

the main problem with HTC handsets is battery life or else everything looks good and classic.

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Nov 8, 2015, 10:56:15 AM via Website

I think you have to back up your device first and after that you can reset your device I hope you will get the solution from the problem which you facing now.. Thank you in advance!

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"