TILE TAKEDOWN FULL - Recent Problems?

• Replies:1
Jacquie Stein
  • Forum posts: 1

May 8, 2012, 12:09:54 AM via Website

Hi all,

This is my first post. For any Tile Takedown Full users out there, don't you love the game? I have been playing it since March 2011 and I have really seen how good I can get at it and that more you play it, the more you enjoy it because you are learning to master the game.

But, here's the problem! Since, 11 pm EDT last night, I have been unable to play and I don't know if it is just me or all users having the same problem. When press "join game", I get a message saying that I have to update, and when I press the update button, it brings me to a website which instructs me to download Tile Takedown Free. Well, that makes no sense, because it's not even the same app and it's not an update. Meanwhile, this pop up message that seemingly goes no where is preventing me from playing and ah, I do miss playing (& admit it :)).

So, I'd love help in finding out what's going on and what the resolution is going to be and when. Thanks in advance for all your help.

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

May 9, 2012, 6:04:04 PM via Website

Hi and welcome!

As far as I can tell, there aren't any problems with the game. They did recently roll out a pretty big update though, but it's strange it redirects to another website. Did you download the original game from the Google Play Store?