Challenge:-> Does anyone out there know how to root a Slick Ereader er701 runs android 2.2

• Replies:2
Barrett Vernon
  • Forum posts: 3

May 12, 2012, 10:58:00 PM via Website

I would please like help on how to root this device I am very comouter literate but never done any rooting before. I have searched the web and cant find anything except reviews on this device web and customer support is non existent and I cant find out how to root and hack this device. Also is it possible to upgrade it to a better android os or even hack it to install a different os entirely like a linux based os on it I want more control and capability besides just a ereader out of it it is not a touch screen and no wi-fi and runs a ebookman os or so some specs i found on it say

any help apreciated thanks

— modified on May 12, 2012, 11:02:00 PM

haitham
  • Forum posts: 1

May 12, 2012, 11:20:46 PM via App

Barrett Vernon
I would please like help on how to root this device I am very comouter literate but never done any rooting before. I have searched the web and cant find anything except reviews on this device web and customer support is non existent and I cant find out how to root and hack this device. Also is it possible to upgrade it to a better android os or even hack it to install a different os entirely like a linux based os on it I want more control and capability besides just a ereader out of it it is not a touch screen and no wi-fi and runs a ebookman os or so some specs i found on it say

any help apreciated thanks

Barrett Vernon
  • Forum posts: 3

May 13, 2012, 7:39:13 AM via Website

that was helpful lol