Some System Problem (A little Key mapping Thing)

• Replies:1
Christophe L.
  • Forum posts: 15

May 16, 2012, 3:27:31 PM via App

Hello,
first, this problem is a little bit more on Xperia Play side, and is due to flashing. I flashed Miui 4 Xperia Play, its Miui 2.(I don't know) adapted by pricey2009.
I was playing Trial Extreme, then I discovered a difference : on stock from I accelerated with Circle Button, but now the Button is mapped to BACK. Now I want to verify on my stock from backup I've made with cwm, but I don't know how to open those img files. I could check that on stock image instead on backup but I don't know how to open .sin files.
Can anyone help me there?
If any additional information needed, ask me.

thukha
  • Forum posts: 5

Feb 18, 2013, 6:02:24 PM via App

Christophe L.
Hello,
first, this problem is a little bit more on Xperia Play side, and is due to flashing. I flashed Miui 4 Xperia Play, its Miui 2.(I don't know) adapted by pricey2009.
I was playing Trial Extreme, then I discovered a difference : on stock from I accelerated with Circle Button, but now the Button is mapped to BACK. Now I want to verify on my stock from backup I've made with cwm, but I don't know how to open those img files. I could check that on stock image instead on backup but I don't know how to open .sin files.
Can anyone help me there?
If any additional information needed, ask me.