Investor looking to Invest in Apps: will help with marketing and advertising

• Replies:42
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 41

Apr 14, 2014 8:14:21 AM via Website

Hi guys,

I have excellent ideas of app but some of them requires some knowledge of mathematics. If you are good in technical and mathematics , we can make a deal.

What I have ,
1. App ideas
2. little technical ability
3. Can create business plans.

If interested , please drop me a mail

Thks !!
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 7, 2014 3:20:08 PM via Website

Hi Ron

I am looking for online marketing investment for my websites as well as my apps.

I am looking for partnership and to discuss a percentage of share / revenue and profits.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Many thanks

Jun 27, 2014 5:57:54 PM via Website

Hi Ron,

My company is looking for a partner to work with us as we create mobile app games
We have two platforms and five apps with many applications to come. We need someone to help us market it.

This offer is good for anyone else.

Admin edit - promotional links are forbidden

— modified on Jun 30, 2014 9:34:32 AM by moderator

Aug 20, 2014 4:40:28 AM via Website

Hi Ron,
Good evening! I have a great app that was conceptualized to assist those going on vacation, but who wish to have this info remain confidential. It is creative, but also needs a speaker dock. The beauty of the idea will be a real attraction. Kindly let me know where to sent the idea to. My email is;
Many thanks, and I look forward to your response.
All the very best,
Yechiel (347) 675-0607

Aug 31, 2014 6:27:29 AM via Website

Hey ron, just wanted to know if you are still partnering/looking for partners since it has been 2 years since you posted this thread.

If so, please email me - you dont want to miss out on this :)

1. List item

Sep 5, 2014 6:04:43 AM via Website

hello Bailey wint. i have a good app idea and was wondering if you are interested in investing at the moment. please email if so. i could tell you all about my idea.

Sep 22, 2014 11:16:09 PM via Website

Hello All,

I am an investor looking to invest in Apps. If the only thing preventing you from creating the next top app is funding, please email me at I am looking forward to speaking with some of you.

Thank You
Nick Sottile

Nov 6, 2014 12:53:55 PM via Website

Hi Freeman

I have got wonderful app.. It's structure is under going.. and need fund for that.. From that we can earn lots of money....

If u r interest in investing fund than please contact me on E-mail :

• Forum posts: 8

Jan 2, 2015 11:28:48 AM via Website

Hey Kevin,

Hope you are doing well!

I have read in a comment of a thread that you are looking for developers.
Are you still looking?

I am a web developer having an experience of +5 years with  Magento, Joomla ,Virtue Mart ,  CakePhp , WordPress , Shopify, Prestashop ,Opencart ,CI , Zend , Os-commerce , X-cart , JavaScript   Ajax ,  JQuery , Html , Css, Mobile App Development (Android & IOS).

Please provide me with your contact details so that we can have a detailed discussion.

Add me on Skype @ cis.kristy

Looking forward for your kind revert.

Thanks and Regards,
Kristy Brandt
Skype Id: cis.kristy
Phone: +15619228892

• Forum posts: 2

Apr 20, 2015 11:36:46 PM via Website

Hey Ron

I have an amazing app.. Start up stage.. Looking for a potential investor
Have a developer, on the works right now.. But would love to have a partner

Apr 20, 2015 11:38:50 PM via Website

Looking for a backer for app..

It's a grocery app..

If that's up your alley let me know

Aug 29, 2015 1:09:11 AM via Website

Hi Ron. I am not a App Developer but I am a tennis channel tour manager, Broadcaster, commentator and Pro Athlete. I run my Live video broadcasting channel and I have the intention to develop an app that solves the needs of my tennis circuit. There are 30 million subscribers to the TENNIS.COM MAGAZINE and 700,000 members of the UNITED STATES TENNIS ASOCIATION. SO calculating the revenue of the app will be 700,000 people paying 2.99 each each month. that would be a REVENUE of $2,093,000 million dolars per month.

I cant tell the details on here but I would like to know how serious are you adn how can we trusth each other.

Please provide me with your contact details so that we can have a detailed discussion.

Add me on Skype @ rura10

Looking forward for your kind revert.

Thanks and Regards,
Antonio Ruiz
Skype Id: rura10
Phone: +52 8116787960
E-mail: copy to

— modified on Aug 29, 2015 1:11:09 AM

Oct 29, 2015 10:04:17 AM via Website

[[cite CJ
Hi Ron. I am not a App Developer but I have a lots of new ideas for mobile application like a whattssap but more different very new ideas that everyone would love it

Thanks and Regards,
Phone: +971507569376

— modified on Oct 29, 2015 10:05:55 AM

Dec 2, 2015 12:27:34 AM via Website

Offer Offer Offer!!!!!! Michael Callahan Association Inc. Is offering loans to individual, group of persons and companies for project funding at a low interest rate of 6%. We render loans to contracting firms for project execution, both short and long term. loans are given out to support bad credit with financial constraint, also offer loans to individual that want to upset their bankrupting or investment loan. Contact: ( ) now and get your financial problem survived.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 71

Dec 2, 2015 2:59:23 AM via Website

Souds great!!!(cool)(cool)

Feb 17, 2016 1:08:00 PM via Website

I need someone like you who can invest in my App.
Is photo sharing App

Mar 25, 2016 9:14:24 PM via Website

We are very professional team for web & mobile application development. Please go through our company website. I would love to have a quick conversation with you, let me know a time that might work for you. Please contact me through email michael at pickzy dot com

Mar 25, 2016 11:35:58 PM via Website

Hi Ron,

My app has literally just been published on Google Play, it's a one button texting app called OneText.

Would be interested to know if it's the kind of thing you may want to get involved with as far as advertising/marketing goes, and I am not so good on that side, nor do I have enough funds yet to really push it with ads etc.

I would also welcome comments from any forum users, and am happy to give away a few free voucher codes to anyone willing to give a few stars ;-) !!

Just search 'onetext' on Google Play (I am not allowed to post a link), good luck regardless, good to know there are some people out there supporting us little guys!

• Forum posts: 4

Mar 26, 2016 12:14:31 AM via Website

Interesting, you can start creating apps on Ethereum very good .