Investor looking to Invest in Apps: will help with marketing and advertising

• Replies:50
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 30, 2016 5:16:57 AM via Website

I am Jermaine and I'm working on a social network that i vision I already put together a well detailed PowerPoint presentation of all the functions of what it should do and how it should looks but at this time my budget is too low to even pay for a prototype to be developed so I'm lacking the support but i'm looking for investors or partners, how can I go about doing so?

Jul 22, 2016 5:14:26 AM via Website

Hello Ron,

It looks like it's been a few years since you've interacted on this forum, but I thought I would reach out to tell you about my app Retail.Email. I am looking for a marketing and business development partner in this venture. You can paste retail.email into your browser to look at the app info page.

Thanks,
Clarence

• Forum posts: 2

Jan 22, 2017 4:36:15 AM via Website

I have new idea for cell phones, tablets, and laptops and I would to sale it please let me know if you have investors need it
thank you
Sam Amer

Jan 22, 2017 3:45:56 PM via Website

I have new idea for cell phones, tablets, and laptop and i would like to sale it if there is in investors interest please contact me @ ismail30071@yahoo.com or by phone @ 001-4046639181
thank you

Mar 4, 2017 6:58:54 AM via Website

Hello, Ron:

My name is Hankelsys. I have an app idea for the real estate market. As everyone else here, I have no idea how to market or finance it properly. I am in the process to apply for the utility patent. With a strong marketing strategy, we can change the Real Estate Industry like no other app has done so far.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Hankelsys Gutierrez

Mar 12, 2017 8:26:15 AM via Website

Hello Ron I would like to work with you on a very big project which I think will make many people happy and help many students all around the world

Mar 12, 2017 8:27:45 AM via Website

Hello Ron I would like to work with you on a very big project which I think will make many people happy and help many students all around the world

Jun 4, 2017 4:59:50 AM via Website

Hello Ron. I have seen your post and i see it is about 5 years old. I am on the verge of what i think is something big. I've got the ideas and a game plan. I would like to speak with you.

Take care
Troy

Jun 4, 2017 5:00:56 AM via Website

hillside133@yahoo.com is my email.

Aug 5, 2017 2:03:38 PM via Website

We are private owned Investment finance company based here in London, UK. We offer all types of loan such as; Investment Loan, consumer loans for autos, debt consolidation, business start-up loans, personal loans, project funding in all categories and business expansion loan, etc. Funding ranges from $5,000.00 to $500 Million. For more information, contact us via E-mail at: woodicinvestment@gmail.com;woodllwell001@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Wood Company