Mobile Loyalty Program in India - Best of its kind

• Replies:7
Himaanth
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 12, 2012, 8:55:07 AM via Website

Hi Friends ...

I downloaded this mobile application which is suitable for Android Mobile users and i'm sure you'll like this application .

Free Download Link : www.mintmapp.com/app

Best Features :

- we can Create a shopping list , Discuss about it with others

- Locate the nearby offers available easily

- Get Free Rewards even for Window-Shopping

With more interesting features.. Enjoy using it..

gayatrisaran

gayatrisaran

Jun 12, 2012, 8:57:24 AM via Website

oh is it so?????:) rewards for window shopping too ........:O can u please elaborate abt the features....????

Himaanth

Jun 12, 2012, 9:00:18 AM via Website

gayatrisaran
oh is it so?????:) rewards for window shopping too ........:O can u please elaborate abt the features....????

Yes gayatri... this app rewards for window shopping too.. a list of events run by various shops like Mc Donalds, KFC are intimated to you through this application. When you visit these shops, open the app and click "I'm in" and you will be rewarded with Mint Points which can be redeemed with cool gifts across various participating shops.

gayatrisaran

Jun 12, 2012, 9:03:46 AM via Website

oh dats cool... :) is it only for window shopping ? how can i refer to my friends to redeem points ???

Himaanth

Jun 12, 2012, 9:14:24 AM via Website

gayatrisaran
oh dats cool... :) is it only for window shopping ? how can i refer to my friends to redeem points ???

No gaytri,, you get point to shop too :D But I've rarely seen an application which give rewards for window shopping.. that's the uniqueness of this app.. tat's why I hightlighted.. Otherwise you get rewards for almost everything you do :D

1. For Refering
2. For window shopping
3. For shopping

As for your second questions you get points to refer your friends in your Contacts.. and for redeeming points, the deals and offers on products for redeeming the points are intimated to you through the application...

gayatrisaran

Jun 12, 2012, 9:17:15 AM via Website

is it like m-commerce ??

Himaanth

Jun 12, 2012, 9:20:14 AM via Website

gayatrisaran
is it like m-commerce ??

No sara... this app does not involve any mobile payments or m-commerce.. This app justs adds loyalty value to your routine shopping experience making it more economic and cost-saving.. You needn't have to maintain a number of loyalty cards.. This app serves as a one-stop location..

gayatrisaran

Jun 12, 2012, 9:22:58 AM via Website

dats awesum yar.... :) thnx for the valuable info...