Complaint: Incompetent competitors.

• Replies:0
  • Answered
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 23, 2012, 12:58:29 AM via Website

First of all: Thank you, all of you that have downloaded my apps. And thank you Androidpit for excellent services.

When you develop a high quality free app, your competitors will try to destroy your apps reputation, especially if they can't make a better app than yours.

I have experienced being targeted by incompetent competitors, who have given my free app EuroJackpot very bad ratings, to ensure higher sales of their own apps. Instead of trying to communicate with me, to correct any misunderstandings, giving me a chance to explain how the app works and maybe teaching them a line of code or two, they have chosen to flame my app rating.

One might say: Well maybe your app is not as good as you think. Well My answer is: My app does exactly what i have promised in the app description, nothing more, nothing less.

The lesson to learn here is: Do not develop free high quality apps. It might upset the incompetent competitors.

To all of you who have actually used the app: the app has taken more than 6 months to develop due to incredibly difficult algorithms that would make the head spin, so if you have an honest oppinion about it, it won't hurt if you give it an HONEST rating, whether you think it is bad or good, please rate it honestly. Any honest comment is deeply appreciated and will be taken seriously for future releases.

This post is not meant as a "cry baby", just a desperate call for someone to provide an HONEST oppinion about a piece of work they have received absolutely free.