My first android app(game)

• Replies:4
Sharon Lewis
  • Forum posts: 12

Jun 28, 2012, 9:20:49 AM via Website

Movie Quotes Quiz

I've been working for the past week on a simple quiz game for android and I had finally published it on google play. The design is quite simple, game was developed using flash air. I would really like to hear from you what do you think about it, design, icon, gameplay, fonts, anything that is to it, this is my first app(game) and I would really like to improve it, so it's really important for me to know at what things should I pay more attention for the next version.

Read my full review of the movie quotes quizz app for android to find out more.

edan.s
  • Forum posts: 6

Jun 28, 2012, 11:08:41 AM via Website

that's look very good, the design is clear and authentic. although the concept of the game isn't new the design make it user friendly and very good.
however i think you should change the icon because it's not presents the movies concept so i think you should add films or Oscar statue or something that connected to the movies world. i also recommend you to add more keywords because you are 4th result when searching your app name...
i am also published my first app using flash air and i will be happy to hear your ideas to improve it: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.eco.plaster.master

Sharon Lewis
  • Forum posts: 12

Jun 28, 2012, 1:20:53 PM via Website

Thank you for taking the time to review my app, I will try your app as well and come back with a feedback :)

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Jun 28, 2012, 11:19:28 PM via Website

Nice app, I really like the look and feel of it. A couple suggestions for your next version... I'd like to see a global leaderboards/highscore. Also it needs more questions, I was getting some of the same questions 3 or 4 times while playing it, after a while I had just about memorized most of them.

baby now
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 29, 2012, 3:55:18 AM via Website

officially launched in May 2008 and has been paying out thousands of dollars in cash and prizes every month to its members (worldwide friendly). Best of all, ALL PayPal cashouts are processed instantly. The minimum to cashout is only $1 so it is very easily attainable. Prize Live has all sorts of contests (Offer, Referral, Forum, NBA, Most Popular, etc.). New offers are added daily (usually 5-10 new ones at least for USA members). There is also a monthly Jackpot that has been reaching at least $400+ per month, which is split amongst at least five members.

I'd like to let everyone especially know about the weekly Offer Contest that Prize Live has. The top ten members with the highest scores each week win cash prizes and Game Credits. Five random members with at least one completed offer will win as well. Check out the image below to see the prizes for it:

Just to mention again, all PayPal cashouts are processed INSTANTLY (your first request takes up to 48 hours though). All other rewards, including custom rewards, are processed within 3 days.

So what are you waiting for?and get instant cash for doing free surveys and offers.

REGISTER RIGHT HERE Link removed by moderator

— modified on Jun 29, 2012, 8:30:39 AM by moderator