[APP] Global Travel Tip Calculator

• Replies:3
AthlonX
  • Forum posts: 5

Jul 11, 2012, 7:25:26 AM via Website

Hello everyone,
I have just released my very first app as an Android Developer to the Google Play Store. The app name is *removed**

For some reasons, it has not shown up here on AndroidPit yet. If you are interested in trying it out, please kindly purchase first and if you exceed the 15 min refund windows and you don't want it, please let me know and I will gladly refund your money. I currently have some problem signing up for Google Adsense so I don't have the free version available yet. I will try to upload free, limited version with ads later.
Thank you in advance for trying out my apps. I really appreciate all the supports and I am very glad to be a member of this forum.

— modified on Jul 11, 2012, 3:52:10 PM by moderator

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Jul 11, 2012, 3:52:58 PM via Website

Congrats on your release, but do you have a trial version of the app that links to the Play Store? Links to paid apps are unfortunately against our forum rules (unless you're also selling the app in our app center).

AthlonX

Jul 11, 2012, 4:35:06 PM via Website

Hi Eric,
I apologize for breaking the forum rules without realizing it. Since I am new here, I hope that you can overlook my first mistake. It will never happen again I promise.
I am still working on the free ad-supported version and will release soon as soon as it's ready. Thank you so much for your kind patience and for your kind encouragement. I really appreciate it !!!

AthlonX

Jul 16, 2012, 5:19:04 AM via Website

Hi everyone,
I have successfully uploaded the free app to the Google Play store, please be so kind to try them out and let me know your opinions on it:

Travel Tip Calculator Free

I really appreciate all your feedback to make this app better. Any feedback is welcome, no matter good or bad.
Thank you so much for your kind help everyone :).